I have never seen so many ignorant people about immigration in my life

Turn them away at the border. Problem solved.
But Trump didn't do that. He instead arrested people who had done nothing illegal, then kidnapped their children.
Correct.

That an immigrant is undocumented doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal.’

All persons in the United States are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented.

An undocumented immigrant has the right to apply for asylum and refugee status, and is not illegal until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization, having failed to justify refugee status.

There is not justification for the sharp rise in asylum seekers. There are no wars in Central America. There are no erupting volcanoes.

This is just a new tactic in the Left's War against America, to overload a crap system they set up to fail in the first place.

It is bullshit, and those abusing the system, and those encouraging such abuse, should be held accountable.
Negative! Decades of taking over lands, resources, governments, and opportunities, have taken its toll on the most vulnerable. And this is the result; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Dude. Cold War have been over for over twenty years.

You can't use the Cold War as an excuse for seeking asylum today.

Seriously. YOu libs start with "America is at fault" and then just make up shit to justify it.
No one is using the Cold War, just the law; 1. Asylum Law Basics: A Brief History - Immigration Equality

But Trump didn't do that. He instead arrested people who had done nothing illegal, then kidnapped their children.
Correct.

All persons in the United States are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented.

An undocumented immigrant has the right to apply for asylum and refugee status, and is not illegal until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization, having failed to justify refugee status.

There is not justification for the sharp rise in asylum seekers. There are no wars in Central America. There are no erupting volcanoes.

This is just a new tactic in the Left's War against America, to overload a crap system they set up to fail in the first place.

It is bullshit, and those abusing the system, and those encouraging such abuse, should be held accountable.
Negative! Decades of taking over lands, resources, governments, and opportunities, have taken its toll on the most vulnerable. And this is the result; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Seriously. YOu libs start with "America is at fault" and then just make up shit to justify it.
No one is using the Cold War, just the law; 1. Asylum Law Basics: A Brief History - Immigration Equality

The link you provided was about the terrible actions of the CIA, in Latin American, which you provided as an excuse for Asylum.

The Cold War is over. THose actions are fading memories. They are not a justification for Asylum now.

Close the fucking border.

Correct.

The link you provided was about the terrible actions of the CIA, in Latin American, which you provided as an excuse for Asylum.

The Cold War is over. THose actions are fading memories. They are not a justification for Asylum now.

Not until I finish my dental work.

Correct.

The Cold war is over for you, not them. The results of our actions live on today through the policy changes we were responsible for. None of that has changed. Once a country like ours dictates policy for these Latin American countries, and takes their resources, that leaves the people in these countries with little to nothing. We set the same sort of policy here for our own citizenry. In the mean time, you failed to challenge the law I posted for you. Apparently that is a non-starter for you. Lol!

Last edited:
And they're all Trump supporters.

They don't even know what "seeking asylum" means. They think it is some sort of illegal act.

The Republican leadership has done a fantastic job of keeping their base so misinformed, that they could easily tell them to follow Trump off a cliff, and they would certainly do it.

I was in total shock when I watched that video. The alarming gross stupidity was off the chain.

Folks, this country is in trouble.

It's in trouble because people like you don't acknowledge the problems with ILLEGAL immigration. That would include improper use of asylum laws by foreigners who just want in.

They don't even know what "seeking asylum" means. They think it is some sort of illegal act.

The Republican leadership has done a fantastic job of keeping their base so misinformed, that they could easily tell them to follow Trump off a cliff, and they would certainly do it.

I was in total shock when I watched that video. The alarming gross stupidity was off the chain.

It's in trouble because people like you don't acknowledge the problems with ILLEGAL immigration. That would include improper use of asylum laws by foreigners who just want in.

The problems with illegal immigration, are the problems we created; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

The problems with illegal immigration, are the problems we created;.......

Bullshit cop-out. Illegal immigration is a problem we have to deal with now, not wait while you suck your thumb and wrestle with pointless guilt.

Bullshit cop-out. Illegal immigration is a problem we have to deal with now, not wait while you suck your thumb and wrestle with pointless guilt.

And while you sit around sucking your thumb, Trump is contemplating ways to get involved in their business again. And when he or we do, we want to complain about them trying to come here. Well duh! We can handle illegal immigration by minding our own damn business; Report: Trump admin. discussed plans for a Venezuela coup Let's get their oil, and what do the people get? No attention is what they get, until they try to come here, because we destroyed their lives.

And while you sit around sucking your thumb, Trump is contemplating ways to get involved in their business again. And when he or we do, we want to complain about them trying to come here. Well duh! We can handle illegal immigration by minding our own damn business; Report: Trump admin. discussed plans for a Venezuela coup Let's get their oil, and what do the people get? No attention is what they get, until they try to come here, because we destroyed their lives.

So, illegal immigration is taking place because of what you imagine Trump might want to do, possibly, but hasn't? Get off the drugs, kid.

Yeah right! Myy ass. If they were seeking asylum they’d seek it in the first friendly country they came too which is Mexico. You bee the dumbass!

You are the living proof that supports the validity of my OP.

With all the illegal crossing by immigrants to sneak across the border in order to get in this country, you don’t get to decide AFTER getting caught in another state deep within the United States to say.. “oh by the way, I’m seeking asylum”. It doesn’t work that way. It’s also quite interesting, all this talk about seeking asylum and illegal immigration yet progressives still supported Elián González being deported out of this country.

Yeah right! Myy ass. If they were seeking asylum they’d seek it in the first friendly country they came too which is Mexico. You bee the dumbass!

With all the illegal crossing by immigrants to sneak across the border in order to get in this country, you don’t get to decide AFTER getting caught in another state deep within the United States to say.. “oh by the way, I’m seeking asylum”. It doesn’t work that way. It’s also quite interesting, all this talk about seeking asylum and illegal immigration yet progressives still supported Elián González being deported out of this country.

And it hasn't been carried out that way. They are turning themselves in at the border.

And it hasn't been carried out that way. They are turning themselves in at the border.

After crossing the entire safe Spanish speaking country of Mexico! The refugee stuff is BS.

After crossing the entire safe Spanish speaking country of Mexico! The refugee stuff is BS.

If they turned themselves in to authorities, prove it is bs?

Do you have proof that all illegals or refugees seeking asylum has indeed turned themselves over the border? Where is the documentation (not a news article) which can back your statement. I want to see Government documented evidence of such.

If they are merely seeking refuge why cross the entire country of Mexico to get here? Remember now what a shitty country this is to people of color and how America was never that great! So why? Tell us why they didn’t seek refuge in Mexico? Why?

When you dislike the truth, ATTACK!

When you dislike the truth, ATTACK!

What truth am I disliking?

If they are merely seeking refuge why cross the entire country of Mexico to get here?
Wow, that is definitely a dumb question that will be hard to beat. Do you still want to lay claim to that question?
Remember now what a shitty country this is to people of color and how America was never that great! So why? Tell us why they didn’t seek refuge in Mexico? Why?
Remember how the U.S. holds all the power, resources, and controls all the politics? Remember not too long ago Trump wanting to invade Venezuela? Do you know why? The reason is the same reason that applies with all the rest of these countries. That reason has been the policy for the U.S. for decades, and nothing has changed; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Forum List

Back