šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

I have zero friends

This is why you need a cat. I even took the time to find one for you. You will have no truer friend then an adopted cat. It will change your life.
FMgIeXZVIAMoPGI.jpg

Quasar44, you're absolutely wrong when you say, "I have zero friends."

Believe me - I've read many of your threads, and you're far more likely to be in minus territory when it comes to having friends. Lol...

Maybe you just have to learn to relax when you're around other people. That will help put them at ease and make it easier to really talk.

If that doesn't work, you'll still have the cat the other poster wants to give you. At least, by owning the cat you'll never have to worry about where your next meal is coming from - if you should fall on hard times. Hell, a little katsup, and...

šŸ˜„

i donā€™t know what that even means

i have been nothing but super respectful and polite here and just want a tad of love
Absolutely nothing wrong with being a high functioning Aspie. My son in law pointed out to me that I have a lot a of characteristics of someone with Aspergerā€™s ā€” and I do. I actually like being a little different. I have no desire to be entirely ā€œnormal.ā€

You can take some quick and more in depth tests here. When I take the test I fall in the area where I am verging on having Aspergerā€™s.

Absolutely nothing wrong with being a high functioning Aspie. My son in law pointed out to me that I have a lot a of characteristics of someone with Aspergerā€™s ā€” and I do. I actually like being a little different. I have no desire to be entirely ā€œnormal.ā€

You can take some quick and more in depth tests here. When I take the test I fall in the area where I am verging on having Aspergerā€™s.

I donā€™t have a problem interacting when I want to .
I get to work and it just like I have been sentenced to this ā€œinsane asylum ā€œ for bad past deeds

My patents are very wealthy and said they will find and buy me a place and car in Phoenix.
They think I am also mentally Ill and Vegas is the worst place for me

Get a service/therapy dog and keep it with you at all times. It will give you unconditional love. Also, if people see you being good to an animal, they will be more likely to like you. The dog will be your wing man.

Politics is not the place for making friends.

It's the place to sell outrage and fears and greed to the highest bidder.

However...
There are places where a person can make friends. Other types of affinity groups where people make an effort to get along.

I have had zero friends since I left college in the late 90s

Even as a kid , I was always left out and I was never ever included with the ā€œ cool kids ā€œ

I am human and I have feelings
The world is cruel and the Dinosaurs never saw the comet
Maybe if you stopped being such a whiny douchebag and get off the internet.

I donā€™t have a problem interacting when I want to .
I get to work and it just like I have been sentenced to this ā€œinsane asylum ā€œ for bad past deeds
As I said I verge on Aspergerā€™s. I interact very well when necessary but I donā€™t go out of my way to do so. In fact I go out of my way to avoid interacting.

Take the tests I suggested and see how you do. Being a well functioning Aspie is nothing to be ashamed of. Just look at the list of Aspies I provided.

Forum List

Back