🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I have zero friends

I have had zero friends since I left college in the late 90s

Even as a kid , I was always left out and I was never ever included with the “ cool kids “

I am human and I have feelings
The world is cruel and the Dinosaurs never saw the comet
Something You Shouldn't Look Up to Is Making You Think That Being Alone Is Lonely

Being on the Netrix hasn't comforted you. So why are these absentee discussions called "social" media?

You shouldn't think that having friends would heal you. They can stab you in the back. We shouldn't think generically. If you can't find reliable and loyal friends, then drop the embedded idea that you need them. All quantities that aren't quality are the quantity of zero.

They are with the right people. They are just more intelligently selective in who they call a friend than a dog.
A Tail of Two Kitties

Junior told the story to the other kittens:

"There was this monster, must've been a hundred feet tall. He picked me up and was going to eat me!

Terrified, the other kittens squeaked and squealed, sounding like mice.

"Then, all of a sudden, out of the blue, my Daddy showed up in the nick of time. My Daddy has the sharpest claws and teeth in the whole wide world!"

The other kittens purred, imagining the vengeance.

"My Daddy hisses at the monster,'PUT MY SON DOWN RIGHT THIS MINUTE IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!'"

Scared, the monster did what he was told. And they call US "scaredy cats"!

The other kittens high-fived.

While standing in front of a convenience store one day, a young woman walked up and asked if I'd like a date. I declined and went on my way.

But, that could be the answer to all of your "lack of friends" problems. You would immediately have all the "friends" you could want, or, afford. Lol...

A Chinese finger trap, also known as Chinese finger cuffs, or a Chinese finger puzzle...
Congratulations hjmick you win the boobie prize... :boobies:
I was so hoping that Quasar44 would get off his ass and figure shit out... He could have had 2 new little friends to play with... :biggrin:
I must combat the onslaught of bad reviews
Try providing a better and more qualified customer experience to avoid negative reviews...
Send me money I will be your friend )
:desk: Me too... me too...

Congratulations hjmick you win the boobie prize... :boobies:
I was so hoping that Quasar44 would get off his ass and figure shit out... He could have had 2 new little friends to play with... :biggrin:

Try providing a better and more qualified customer experience to avoid negative bad reviews...

:desk: Me too... me too...
I am a broken down man
I cannot be fixed
I have 45 years d baggage and no foreskin

Well, I have many people that invite me to places and I usually tell them no because I like my alone time before being with my wife and adopted brother…

Now because you have no friends is because of you and your inability to cope with reality…

Learn to be somewhat human and less Sheldon and you might discover a world of people that can tolerate you…

Again the keyword is MIGHT…

After reading what I wrote Taz was nicer in his response…

My senior year at HS : my only few friends were not in my lunch class . Imagine having to drive 10 extra miles everyday so that nobody would see you eating alone

Forum List

Back