I hear the left got their panties in a bunch over Trump's "fire and fury"

OP- The whole world, actually. Crazy bs. Might actually drive the punk Kim around the bend....Diplomacy was designed for a reason....Maybe it's a Donald deal...arghh...WHO KNOWS?

Trump was having dinner with China's prez when NK let that kid go, who died as soon as he got home.
Trump has get togethers with Putin often. They are buds.
Whatcha wanna bet all three have something planned and NK is the real target?

No safe space is safe now, Trump has spoken. He also lied today, calling his father Fred, when his real name is Frederick.

Fire, fury and Fred. Trump gets three Fs. If only Obama were our POUS again. He'd have apologized for our existence and anything that may have disturbed N. Korea.

Obama went and bombed Libya. How you think Obama wouldn't carry on the tradition of having a god awful foreign policy set by his predecessors I don't know.

Trump was having dinner with China's prez when NK let that kid go, who died as soon as he got home.
My, RW infotainment is so EXCITING!! Unfortunately, Trump believes it too...many GOPers.

My, RW infotainment is so EXCITING!! Unfortunately, Trump believes it too...many GOPers.
I'm not a righty. Or a lefty. Or innie or outtie. But you go ahead and stay in your neat little labeled box.

I'm not a righty. Or a lefty. Or innie or outtie. But you go ahead and stay in your neat little labeled box.
Very mysterious...I just worry about what facts you have...

I don't have facts. Just female intuition. And I pay attention. Think about it yourself. Trump is not a politician. That is why he was voted as POTUS. He is buddies with most world powers...before and after being POTUS. NK is a problem for China, Russia and us. So...maybe they all got together to plot something to get rid of that problem. And maybe not. Nobody will ever know, will they? All us peons can do is sit and....wait.

I don't have facts. Just female intuition. And I pay attention. Think about it yourself. Trump is not a politician. That is why he was voted as POTUS. He is buddies with most world powers...before and after being POTUS. NK is a problem for China, Russia and us. So...maybe they all got together to plot something to get rid of that problem. And maybe not. Nobody will ever know, will they? All us peons can do is sit and....wait.
The GOP is dangerous as usual...

And so the left all of a sudden in typical fashion, become fans of another demented tyrant.

Does he hate America? check
Does he hate freedom of religion? check
He is not a white person? check
Is he a communist? check
Does he hate Donald Trump? check

Yeah, somehow they will deny they are a big fan of the yellow American hating slope. We all know better though don't we?

No safe space is safe now, Trump has spoken. He also lied today, calling his father Fred, when his real name is Frederick.

Fire, fury and Fred. Trump gets three Fs. If only Obama were our POUS again. He's have apologized for our existence and anything that may have disturbed N. Korea.

Obama isn't our president any more. It's all on trump's weak slumping shoulders. He's doing a pretty crappy job too.

He kicked the can down the road and got us to this place, and if he didn't cause this false narrative then who knows what leverage or covert acts could have changed this situation.
You would never admit that your sore loser vengence mentality is hurting our Gov't's ability to maneuver without stigmas attached.

Trump's trouble is blunt honesty. I like it, and I'm sure Kiim Jong appreciates it as well.

Blunt stupidity more like it.

He speaks like a silly 5th grader in both form and content.

"If you make a threat we will unleash fire and fury like the world has never seen" :rolleyes: Could easily pass that off as a third world dictator gibberish.

Reality is Trump isn't going to do shit militarily and has just opened up himself (and America he represents) up for another egg-on-the-face.

Oh, so that's why Kim changed from threats of attacking South Korea to now mere Guam? Only you would rant and rave over something that is helping while your party is giving the enemy false ideas about our resolve and brought us to this can kicked far down the road that happens to end here.

20767698_803268506509514_312631022602616295_n.jpg

Fire, fury and Fred. Trump gets three Fs. If only Obama were our POUS again. He's have apologized for our existence and anything that may have disturbed N. Korea.

Obama isn't our president any more. It's all on trump's weak slumping shoulders. He's doing a pretty crappy job too.

He kicked the can down the road and got us to this place, and if he didn't cause this false narrative then who knows what leverage or covert acts could have changed this situation.
You would never admit that your sore loser vengence mentality is hurting our Gov't's ability to maneuver without stigmas attached.

Don't be silly any stigmas attached to Trump are earned by trump.

And so the left all of a sudden in typical fashion, become fans of another demented tyrant.

Is he a communist? check

Yeah, somehow they will deny they are a big fan of the yellow American hating slope. We all know better though don't we?

???? Who except Rodman became a fan of that rabid peep-sqeek?

Where do you pull this nonsense from?

Is he a communist? check

"And so the left all of a sudden in typical fashion, become fans of another demented tyrant".............Nope, that's just your trumpanzee straw man that has popped up all over the place the last two days.....as per your orders.

The left are huge fans of the NK murderer. CNN asked one of their so called 'experts' that if NK does shoot the missiles, do we the US even need to respond?

What a bunch of loons

-Geaux

Is he a communist? check

Trump and Lil Kim are like two peas in a pod
1) Both were born with a silver spoon in their mouth.
2) Both have never had to deal with anybody telling them NO, no matter how stupid the spoiled little flower got.
3) Both took over when their daddies died and left massive wealth and power to them.
4) Neither were mature enough to handle their inheritance.
5) Both see their own personal well being as one and the same as their supporter's well being. As long as they personally are OK, the rest doesn't really matter.
6) They both are willing to start a nuclear war based on a tweet that they don't like.
7) Neither has any idea, or cares just how much they have screwed up so far.

Forum List

Back