I hear the left got their panties in a bunch over Trump's "fire and fury"

Too few are already carrying the real burden for our freedom. We sure don't need yet another amateur shooting off his mouth.
Like when the definition of an "amature" layed down a 'Red Line' then being the fucking coward he is slinked away when the red line was crossed?
Never forget. President Trump has the backing of his military and he also listens to them.
When 'Mad Dog' says: "It's time to rock and roll" on NK President Trump WILL give the order.

I don't think that Trump did too much harm with his fire and fury act. Kim, like everyone else, knows by now that trump is a pathological liar, and nothing he says has any importance.
You want to make a bet President Trump won't respond to the pervert's missile attacks?
Trump ain't no BONOBO chicken shit coward!
WATCH AND LEARN!

IF the pervert launches any missile, which on purpose or accidentally, lands on any US state or territory the pervert will be vaporised.

I don't think that Trump did too much harm with his fire and fury act. Kim, like everyone else, knows by now that trump is a pathological liar, and nothing he says has any importance.

When you say everyone agrees with you, it only show's that you're insecure. It's an emotional response in hope to make yourself feel good. It's also a hint at authoritarianism, which is what "liberals" are becoming.

Trump is one of if not the most blatantly honest Presidents in many decades. At minimum since Ronald Reagan. Sure Trump stretches the truth on occasion, and plays the game. You see what you want to see, because you're an emotional wreck.

Kim's reaction to Trump's 'fire and fury" says it all. He immediately threatened Guam, and then doubled down by actually revealing that he was going to send four missiles near Guam by mid August. He knows, as do all thinking people, that Trump no longer has the slightest credibility.
Democrats will make sure he knows. Kim knows that democrats have his back.

I get your point. The 41,000 American boys killed or missing in the Korean War was just a trifle. For nostalgia's sake, we should do it again. I assume that you will be at the front of the line to volunteer.

When you say everyone agrees with you, it only show's that you're insecure. It's an emotional response in hope to make yourself feel good. It's also a hint at authoritarianism, which is what "liberals" are becoming.

Trump is one of if not the most blatantly honest Presidents in many decades. At minimum since Ronald Reagan. Sure Trump stretches the truth on occasion, and plays the game. You see what you want to see, because you're an emotional wreck.

Kim's reaction to Trump's 'fire and fury" says it all. He immediately threatened Guam, and then doubled down by actually revealing that he was going to send four missiles near Guam by mid August. He knows, as do all thinking people, that Trump no longer has the slightest credibility.
cause going after guam means nothing. waste military action on a strike shooting at a nothing target? It tells you all you need to know about the wimp in DPRK. no guts no glory right?

I really don't understand your point, but you might want to look on the internet and see the magnitude of the naval and air base at Guam.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with Trump's empty threats to Kim, which he completely ignored, and then doubled down on them. I will make my point crystal clear. The orange pathological liar no longer has any credibility.
WATCH AND LEARN ASSHOLE!
From the minute Trump announced his candidacy YOU have posted nothing but bullshit!
He won and YOU ended up being a loser.........again.
Now go back to your part time job picking up garbage at the AW parking lot. The job suits you!

cause going after guam means nothing. waste military action on a strike shooting at a nothing target? It tells you all you need to know about the wimp in DPRK. no guts no glory right?

I really don't understand your point, but you might want to look on the internet and see the magnitude of the naval and air base at Guam.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with Trump's empty threats to Kim, which he completely ignored, and then doubled down on them. I will make my point crystal clear. The orange pathological liar no longer has any credibility.
what it tells us is the Kim fat boy can't execute his plan. it's all a ploy.

Announcing that he intends to send four missiles to a spot near Guam tells you that he can't execute his plan?

OoooooooooKAY!
When he actually does it by all means post the link to the story.
The pervert will be lucky to have one launch. If that missile lands anywhere on Japan you can kiss NK goodbye.

WATCH AND LEARN ASSHOLE!
From the minute Trump announced his candidacy YOU have posted nothing but bullshit!
He won and YOU ended up being a loser.........again.
Now go back to your part time job picking up garbage at the AW parking lot. The job suits you!
ah ain't you the little despicable.

No safe space is safe now, Trump has spoken. He also lied today, calling his father Fred, when his real name is Frederick.

Fire, fury and Fred. Trump gets three Fs. If only Obama were our POUS again. He'd have apologized for our existence and anything that may have disturbed N. Korea.
Strength is terrifying for leftists.

No safe space is safe now, Trump has spoken. He also lied today, calling his father Fred, when his real name is Frederick.

Fire, fury and Fred. Trump gets three Fs. If only Obama were our POUS again. He'd have apologized for our existence and anything that may have disturbed N. Korea.
Strength is terrifying for leftists.
they all just want to hang out in the street and piss and shit all over everything. no responsibilities, no boundaries, what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine. it's who they are.
just look at the pictures after any of their rallies.

Libs don't know what delivering or receiving an ass kicking is as they never competed.

He'd have apologized for our existence and anything that may have disturbed N. Korea.

Dummy, Obama was a president for 8 years and had much dealing with N. Korea, when the fuck did he do anything the sort?

It's ironic. This is back in the day when Russia wasn't a threat to the USA, as declared by POUS Obama.

More bullshit, quote Obama saying Russia is not a threat.
Oh my, you're really can't be this blind. Global warming was the biggest our biggest threat to Obama. Lol

let me translate what you just said:

I can't actually show that Obama said that Russia wasn't a threat to the USA so....LOOK SQUERELL!

He'd have apologized for our existence and anything that may have disturbed N. Korea.

Dummy, Obama was a president for 8 years and had much dealing with N. Korea, when the fuck did he do anything the sort?

It's ironic. This is back in the day when Russia wasn't a threat to the USA, as declared by POUS Obama.

Oh my, you're really can't be this blind. Global warming was the biggest our biggest threat to Obama. Lol

I can't actually show that Obama said that Russia wasn't a threat to the USA so....LOOK SQUERELL!
If i remember right Obama smirked when Romney said Russia was a threat.

Competitive conservatives are about winning
Liberal snowflakes don't want victory they want "equality" which is actually code for special treatment

We are the wrong country to screw with
Even boy crazy pants know that
Hillary would have pledged $1 trillion
reparation to NK for USA causing the young man to be so stressed out

You worthless Repugs now control the government. Therefore, it doesn't matter what us liberals say about N. Korea. So quit crying like a little pussy about it. Idiot.

If i remember right Obama smirked when Romney said Russia was a threat.

you don't, you remember your misinformed opinion of what happened.

Romney called Russia our greatest foe, and yes you can disagree with that without saying they aren't a threat.

Last edited:

. Kim knows that democrats have his back.
Make America Invertebrate Again

Li'l Kimmy also knows that RINOs have no backbone.

Forum List

Back