I hear the left got their panties in a bunch over Trump's "fire and fury"

I don't think that Trump did too much harm with his fire and fury act. Kim, like everyone else, knows by now that trump is a pathological liar, and nothing he says has any importance.

When you say everyone agrees with you, it only show's that you're insecure. It's an emotional response in hope to make yourself feel good. It's also a hint at authoritarianism, which is what "liberals" are becoming.

Trump is one of if not the most blatantly honest Presidents in many decades. At minimum since Ronald Reagan. Sure Trump stretches the truth on occasion, and plays the game. You see what you want to see, because you're an emotional wreck.

If JFK were alive today he'd be an extremely patriotic Republican.

He'd also be quite old so almost certain to have outgrown any trace of infantile liberalism.

I don't think that Trump did too much harm with his fire and fury act. Kim, like everyone else, knows by now that trump is a pathological liar, and nothing he says has any importance.

When you say everyone agrees with you, it only show's that you're insecure. It's an emotional response in hope to make yourself feel good. It's also a hint at authoritarianism, which is what "liberals" are becoming.

Trump is one of if not the most blatantly honest Presidents in many decades. At minimum since Ronald Reagan. Sure Trump stretches the truth on occasion, and plays the game. You see what you want to see, because you're an emotional wreck.

Kim's reaction to Trump's 'fire and fury" says it all. He immediately threatened Guam, and then doubled down by actually revealing that he was going to send four missiles near Guam by mid August. He knows, as do all thinking people, that Trump no longer has the slightest credibility.

Kim's reaction to Trump's 'fire and fury" says it all. He immediately threatened Guam, and then doubled down by actually revealing that he was going to send four missiles near Guam by mid August. He knows, as do all thinking people, that Trump no longer has the slightest credibility.
cause going after guam means nothing. waste military action on a strike shooting at a nothing target? It tells you all you need to know about the wimp in DPRK. no guts no glory right?

No safe space is safe now, Trump has spoken. He also lied today, calling his father Fred, when his real name is Frederick.

Fire, fury and Fred. Trump gets three Fs. If only Obama were our POUS again. He'd have apologized for our existence and anything that may have disturbed N. Korea.

Trump is picking on a true Progressive Leader, someone who gave his people single payer healthcare

No safe space is safe now, Trump has spoken. He also lied today, calling his father Fred, when his real name is Frederick.

Fire, fury and Fred. Trump gets three Fs. If only Obama were our POUS again. He's have apologized for our existence and anything that may have disturbed N. Korea.

Obama isn't our president any more. It's all on trump's weak slumping shoulders. He's doing a pretty crappy job too.

It cam up in the debates. What was Hillary Clinton iders on North Korea?

cause going after guam means nothing. waste military action on a strike shooting at a nothing target? It tells you all you need to know about the wimp in DPRK. no guts no glory right?

I really don't understand your point, but you might want to look on the internet and see the magnitude of the naval and air base at Guam.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with Trump's empty threats to Kim, which he completely ignored, and then doubled down on them. I will make my point crystal clear. The orange pathological liar no longer has any credibility.

Trump could have said "flowers and candy" and the left would have their panties in a bunch.

I really don't understand your point, but you might want to look on the internet and see the magnitude of the naval and air base at Guam.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with Trump's empty threats to Kim, which he completely ignored, and then doubled down on them. I will make my point crystal clear. The orange pathological liar no longer has any credibility.

Do you even have any idea what credibility is?

what it tells us is the Kim fat boy can't execute his plan. it's all a ploy.

Announcing that he intends to send four missiles to a spot near Guam tells you that he can't execute his plan?

OoooooooooKAY!

Announcing that he intends to send four missiles to a spot near Guam tells you that he can't execute his plan?

OoooooooooKAY!
His own team said that, not me

Things Trump would say to pacify liberals:

1. Nothing. Nah, then they'd say he's weak. Maybe they'd say nothing at all, if we assume they're not current on events, and/or haven't been "instructed" how to feel.

2. Fuck with us we'll put you down. Wait, he said that already.

3. There would be consequences. Hmmm, well, I suppose they'd tear it apart anyway, saying Trump is pushing war, stuff like that.

4. I'll grab your pussy. Just kidding, I'm running out of ideas.

5. Yep, I ran out of ideas. What are some options that would pass the liberal curb?

Last edited:

Fire, fury and Fred. Trump gets three Fs. If only Obama were our POUS again. He's have apologized for our existence and anything that may have disturbed N. Korea.

Obama isn't our president any more. It's all on trump's weak slumping shoulders. He's doing a pretty crappy job too.

It came up in the debates. What were Hillary Clinton's ideas on North Korea?
Flowers and candy.

Fire, fury and Fred. Trump gets three Fs. If only Obama were our POUS again. He'd have apologized for our existence and anything that may have disturbed N. Korea.
Just words, that have no intent, no enforcement..

Trump was having dinner with China's prez when NK let that kid go, who died as soon as he got home.
Trump has get togethers with Putin often. They are buds.
Whatcha wanna bet all three have something planned and NK is the real target?
Trump has get togethers with Putin often?

Got any proof of that or do you just know?

Democrats will make sure he knows. Kim knows that democrats have his back.

He'd have apologized for our existence and anything that may have disturbed N. Korea.

Dummy, Obama was a president for 8 years and had much dealing with N. Korea, when the fuck did he do anything the sort?

It's ironic. This is back in the day when Russia wasn't a threat to the USA, as declared by POUS Obama.

More bullshit, quote Obama saying Russia is not a threat.
Oh my, you're really can't be this blind. Global warming was the biggest our biggest threat to Obama. Lol

Forum List

Back