I heard Trump's victory speech tonight and all he talked about was how mean people were to him

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Most candidate mouth platitudes about how they have the "Big MO" and they're looking forward to victory in the next round of primaries.

All Trump talked about in his victory speech was about how so many people were being mean to him, and how much money they were spending attacking him.

If Trump is ever President, it will be dangerous to criticize him, because he will definitely use the agencies of the federal government, especially the IRS, to get revenge.

And Obama is already doing this, so this will become a standard tactic for all Presidents to come.

If Trump is ever President, it will be dangerous to criticize him, because he will definitely use the agencies of the federal government, especially the IRS, to get revenge.
You mean like Obama's been doing for 7 years now?

He's nothing like any politician we've seen.

Listening to Hilarys monotone nasal voice and shameless pandering political cookie cutter speeches....good God man....show mercy on us. I cannot take that voice for 8 years. If a Democrat has to win I honestly hope Bernie does I at least can listen to his voice without wanting to jam concrete into my ears.

Blackrook you are a really nasty terrible person. No one reads your threads and you get no likes at all if you wanna know the truth. Believe me....your threads are terribly done and you have done a really terrible job typing them. You're a low energy poster and nobody likes you, believe me.

Blackrook you are a really nasty terrible person. No one reads your threads and you get no likes at all if you wanna know the truth. Believe me....your threads are terribly done and you have done a really terrible job typing them. You're a low energy poster and nobody likes you, believe me.
^^^Bucs90 channeling the Donald^^^^^

Most candidate mouth platitudes about how they have the "Big MO" and they're looking forward to victory in the next round of primaries.

All Trump talked about in his victory speech was about how so many people were being mean to him, and how much money they were spending attacking him.

And Obama is already doing this, so this will become a standard tactic for all Presidents to come.

This is a lie, of course, as the president is doing no such thing.

Trump isn't qualified to be president because he's wrong on the issues, because he has no understanding of sound, responsible governance and public policy, and because he's an arrogant bigot.

But most of all it's because Trump is a liar – indeed, Trump's conservative 'credentials' have been called into question by many on the right, but given Trump's propensity to lie, there's no doubt he is in fact a conservative.

I imagine when your competition spends $38MILLION in one week with negative ads about you...(and still didn't hurt Trump!) he has a right to complain!

Apparently some seasoned political pundits disagree with the op!

• The classiest, most luxurious victory speech of the campaign thus far
    Hot Air.com ^ | March 8, 2016 | JAZZ SHAW
    After a knockout victory in Mississippi and what appears to be at least a TKO in Michigan, Donald Trump took to the stage in Jupiter, Florida for his latest victory speech. Keeping with his new habit, he treated it as a press conference again, delivering remarks followed by questions from the press. (Strategically stationed behind some of his cheering supporters.) Before he even showed up, though, you could tell that everyone was in for a particularly luxurious event by the display on the flag draped stage. Check it out. Yep, that’s Trump Champagne, cases of Trump vodka, flats of Trump...

He should have whipped out his penis so we could all see how big it is.

Most likely. He's already talking about changing the laws to make it easier for him to sue the press. That's quite a horrid sign.

Except that he isn't. But no doubt conservatives would use their imaginary assumptions about Obama to justify pretty much any shit Trump would actually do.

The more shit Trump would do....the more Conservatives would imagine Obama already did it.

Most likely. He's already talking about changing the laws to make it easier for him to sue the press. That's quite a horrid sign.
Oh yeah, heaven forbid the press should be held to the same standard as ordinary citizens and not be allowed to broadcast false information about people with whom they disagree politically. You'd be singing a different tune if they were spreading lies about Democrats.

Forum List

Back