I hope she is dumb enough to run

It will be a very easy seat for Republicans to take.

Um...they already have it.

As for keeping the seat, Sebelious was elected Governor there, twice. So it won't be a cakewalk for the GOP. I can't believe there are right wingers who are still dumb enough to be overconfident after 2012.

As for keeping the seat, Sebelious was elected Governor there, twice. So it won't be a cakewalk for the GOP. I can't believe there are right wingers who are still dumb enough to be overconfident after 2012.

She was Gov BEFORE the Obamacare mess, now she will own it if she decides to run.

Kansas is one of the many red states that has refused to set up a state health insurance exchange. As a result, those people seeking insurance had to use Sebelius' fucked up federal exchange. So which people should Kansans get mad at? :D

Moreover, the federal exchange is working much better now, so that Republican dog won't hunt much longer as more and more people get signed up on the FEDERAL exchange. Every time someone signs up on the FEDERAL exchange, it will be a reminder of how little their state's GOP gives a fuck about their health care. This does not apply to just Kansas. It applies to every red state that did not build an exchange.

Additionally, since the GOP opted out of the ACA, that means a lot of Kansans lost out on the Medicaid expansion, and they will take that out on the GOP at the polls. The issue ad practically writes itself.

This will NOT be a cakewalk for the GOP.

Last edited:
She would have to move pretty quick to establish residency. Another carpetbagger move like the hildabeast, don't think this one would work even with the mulatto messiahs organization.

The right needs to go back to responsible government that aims to fund institutions that advance our country. Saying hell no to everything is a loser.

I pray they don't try this against Hilary. We will see a president Clinton if they do.

She would have to move pretty quick to establish residency. Another carpetbagger move like the hildabeast, don't think this one would work even with the mulatto messiahs organization.

I'll say it again. She was Governor of the state before she was Secretary of HHS. There is no residency or carpetbagger problem.

I'll say it again. She was Governor of the state before she was Secretary of HHS. There is no residency or carpetbagger problem.

facts elude them

The right needs to go back to responsible government that aims to fund institutions that advance our country. Saying hell no to everything is a loser.

I pray they don't try this against Hilary. We will see a president Clinton if they do.

Hillary isn't going to run.

You're going to have to find yourself another idol to worship.

Hard to argue with that. I speak from the memory of fetal prone prostration and despair of that November eve.

Hillary isn't going to run.

You're going to have to find yourself another idol to worship.

the idea that hillary isn't going to run is silly.

Does it not bother anyone else that these parasites go from one Tax Payer Tit to another? These scumbags like Sebilius and Charlie Crist and a thousand others, they just live off you and me until they find some lobbying gig or broadcasting. It's disgusting.

Forum List

Back