I hope she is dumb enough to run

She would have to move pretty quick to establish residency. Another carpetbagger move like the hildabeast, don't think this one would work even with the mulatto messiahs organization.

I'll say it again. She was Governor of the state before she was Secretary of HHS. There is no residency or carpetbagger problem.

What about her multi-million dollar home, in MD I think, you know the one she and her husband owns. She's just looking for the tax payers to keep paying her to live there. Where has she been voting? I'd bet MD, if so she would have to reestablish residency in Kansas.

Does it not bother anyone else that these parasites go from one Tax Payer Tit to another? These scumbags like Sebilius and Charlie Crist and a thousand others, they just live off you and me until they find some lobbying gig or broadcasting. It's disgusting.

it bothers me more when anti gubmint types who hate our government rant and rave ....

i find the idea that your comments are reserved only for people you disagree with far more offensive than them working in government.

don't you think you should be whining about the vile trent lott and his ilk? they're the ones really making money off of lying to people.

Does it not bother anyone else that these parasites go from one Tax Payer Tit to another? These scumbags like Sebilius and Charlie Crist and a thousand others, they just live off you and me until they find some lobbying gig or broadcasting. It's disgusting.

it bothers me more when anti gubmint types who hate our government rant and rave ....

i find the idea that your comments are reserved only for people you disagree with far more offensive than them working in government.

don't you think you should be whining about the vile trent lott and his ilk? they're the ones really making money off of lying to people.

Anti-government? You are a loon.

Trent Lott is long gone. You must have been napping for the past ten years. I include them all (Boehner, McCain, etc) but I find it more sleazy and more unsettling when they go from position to position. And back to Trent Lott, you think Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi are altruist's? Please. Take some of your own castor oil.

It will be a very easy seat for Republicans to take.

Um...they already have it.

As for keeping the seat, Sebelious was elected Governor there, twice. So it won't be a cakewalk for the GOP. I can't believe there are right wingers who are still dumb enough to be overconfident after 2012.
I can't believe there are libtards who think dimwits can do a good job, obamaturd kinda proves ht theory wrong.

As for keeping the seat, Sebelious was elected Governor there, twice. So it won't be a cakewalk for the GOP. I can't believe there are right wingers who are still dumb enough to be overconfident after 2012.
I can't believe there are libtards who think dimwits can do a good job, obamaturd kinda proves ht theory wrong.

More and more people are becoming like me, believing neither party can do a good job. Bush and Obama proved that theory.

She would be crazy not to run.
Democrats love her and think she did an outstanding job implementing the
Obamacare web site.

Republican primary should be interesting. In 2010 Todd Tiahrt, a popular U.S. House Representative for 16 years, lost the Senate primary race to Jerry Moran, a Tea Party member. Two of Kansas' U.S. House Representatives are Tea Party members. The Tea Party is probably going to make it a hard fought primary.

Many recognize that the website was the fault of the computer corporation more than politicians....then there's hater dupes lol...

Did they also make her lie to congress, stating everything was ready to go just a couple of weeks before the launch?

As for keeping the seat, Sebelious was elected Governor there, twice. So it won't be a cakewalk for the GOP.

That was before the major fuck-up called Obamacare. She owns part of it. It's an anchor around her neck just like it is for the Democrats who are facing re-election this year.

Sebelius was a highly popular two term governor and will be running against a milquetoast Senator. By November, the horror of the Obamacare sign up glitch will be long forgotten and democrats around the country will benefit. We're already seeing it.

Defend 'Obamacare' Unabashedly, Some Democrats Say - ABC News

Hmmm...I wonder what the impact was on elections following the passage of the equally horrible launch of Medicare Part D?

She would have to move pretty quick to establish residency. Another carpetbagger move like the hildabeast, don't think this one would work even with the mulatto messiahs organization.

I'll say it again. She was Governor of the state before she was Secretary of HHS. There is no residency or carpetbagger problem.

What about her multi-million dollar home, in MD I think, you know the one she and her husband owns. She's just looking for the tax payers to keep paying her to live there. Where has she been voting? I'd bet MD, if so she would have to reestablish residency in Kansas.

Sorry, but trying to stick a carpetbagger label on someone who has lived in Kansas since the 70s, and has twice been Governor there, is idiotic.

Forum List

Back