I Hope Trump is Removed With 25th and Charged With Subversion Because...

If Trump were to resign, like Nixon did, Pence would pardon him.

Pence is smarter than that. Who else do you think kept him in check for so long? If Pence pardoned Trump, he would end his political career.
For what crimes , you “ mini Eichmann “

Trump has been the one questioning if he can pardon himself. I don't know for what crimes, but apparently Trump does, as he wouldn't have asked the question.
He never said that you pathological liar !!
T has been the most honest president since Eisenhower

Really? Trump never questioned if he could pardon himself? I'll let you in on a secret........................there is a website called Google (which is what I use, but there are other search engines, and btw, a search engine is a place on the 'net where you can type in words, and it will give you information about it), and on Google, if you use it, you can find many news articles that say Trump has been asking about it.

Here....................let me get you started with a couple of links.................and by the way.........................next time check out Google before making yourself look like an ass.

Lots of different places are saying the same thing. Here's a suggestion, before calling someone a liar, might wanna check on some kind of search engine to see if they are telling the truth.
These are all extreme Marxist propaganda sites that cater to “ useful dummies “ like yourself

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
If Trump were to resign, like Nixon did, Pence would pardon him.

Pence is smarter than that. Who else do you think kept him in check for so long? If Pence pardoned Trump, he would end his political career.
For what crimes , you “ mini Eichmann “

Trump has been the one questioning if he can pardon himself. I don't know for what crimes, but apparently Trump does, as he wouldn't have asked the question.
He never said that you pathological liar !!
T has been the most honest president since Eisenhower

Really? Trump never questioned if he could pardon himself? I'll let you in on a secret........................there is a website called Google (which is what I use, but there are other search engines, and btw, a search engine is a place on the 'net where you can type in words, and it will give you information about it), and on Google, if you use it, you can find many news articles that say Trump has been asking about it.

Here....................let me get you started with a couple of links.................and by the way.........................next time check out Google before making yourself look like an ass.

Lots of different places are saying the same thing. Here's a suggestion, before calling someone a liar, might wanna check on some kind of search engine to see if they are telling the truth.
These are all extreme Marxist propaganda sites that cater to “ useful dummies “ like yourself

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it? I said that I currently use Google, but there are other search engines you can use. Anyone on this board can use the "click to expand" button to see that I'm telling the truth. What search engine do you use, or do you just get information from what you pull outta your ass when you remove your head?

T will always be my hero along with RR and Churchill

Forum List

Back