I hurt my little toes

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I was just walking got to Banging my little toes, she is all purple and my skin is a bit ripped off.
I was hopping to go to the door, I was afraid to find myself on a crutch.:badgrin:
In the past I broke a foot by breaking a piece of wood.

Have you ever had this kind of stupid accident ?

Sterilize your toe and put a bandage. Hopefully, it will heal soon. Take care.
Thank you Stratford57, it's already done ^^ but it burns and could have been worse
Sorry to hear that, toes can give you a lot of bad time even though they are so small. You just need to watch it today and if it doesn't get any better tomorrow, you should probably see a doctor. I know, it sucks, I don't like doctors either.

Just a suggestion: if you have Aloe plant at your home (or some of your friends may have it), you could keep squeezing its juice where it hurts and later fix you a compress with its juice for the night. I healed my nail that way a couple of years ago (BTW, the doctors only intention was to remove it!)

Sterilize your toe and put a bandage. Hopefully, it will heal soon. Take care.
Thank you Stratford57, it's already done ^^ but it burns and could have been worse
Sorry to hear that, toes can give you a lot of bad time even though they are so small. You just need to watch it today and if it doesn't get any better tomorrow, you should probably see a doctor. I know, it sucks, I don't like doctors either.

Just a suggestion: if you have Aloe plant at your home (or some of your friends may have it), you could keep squeezing its juice where it hurts and later fix you a compress with its juice for the night. I healed my nail that way a couple of years ago (BTW, the doctors only intention was to remove it!)
It is suffering but it is not broke at least I have also put an ointment for pain and yes if the pain does not go I will have to go to the doctor, but I think it should go.
When I broke my foot there I suffered and the crutches were for a long time to two months at least.
And it scraped me in the plaster, I scratched with a long stick :badgrin:like Rear Window with the good looking one James Stewart

Stay up all night kind hurt still a bit but it is not broke ;)

Pain Killer...

janis-joplin.jpg

Stratford57 was spot on re: the Aloe plant...

Aloe

Be well Dalia...
Aloe plant can be the best medicine for any kind of wounds. It doesn't act as quickly as pain killers but in a week may actually help you quite a bit without any harm for your body (like any pills would do).
I Don't take the killer pain pill often only in this situation and i was kind of Lucky i did not rip off my nail it got pretty close

Somehow I blame Russia collusion for your toe problems.
You are NOT far away from the truth: I'm Russian, Dalia talked to me, Democrats would call that collusion. The "logic" is simple: the less logic the better. As always when it comes to democrats.

Shall we be reported to Mueller now? He kinda looks bored with ZERO results on Trump "collusion".

Dalia posting the picture of Janis got me thinking... I don't believe you live in Paris, but have you ever been to Jim Morrison's grave? I spent the week of July 4th, 1976 in Paris and failed to go to his grave... :bang3:

Somehow I blame Russia collusion for your toe problems.
You are NOT far away from the truth: I'm Russian, Dalia talked to me, Democrats would call that collusion. The "logic" is simple: the less logic the better. As always when it comes to democrats.

Shall we be reported to Mueller now? He kinda looks bored with ZERO results on Trump "collusion".
Tiguidoo, Democrats have no logic that is a fact so many proof to bring

Dalia posting the picture of Janis got me thinking... I don't believe you live in Paris, but have you ever been to Jim Morrison's grave? I spent the week of July 4th, 1976 in Paris and failed to go to his grave... :bang3:
No i Don't live in Paris i never went too his grave maybe you could go in the futur i go to Normandie and close to my home Chonas :)

Forum List

Back