I hurt my little toes

Ho là there got the breakfast in the bed this morning got to love this ^^ *

I'm careful because when I break my foot by doing taekwondo I did not realize that my foot was broken on the spot I'm a tof cookie.:badgrin:
But the pain catch up unfortunately I had again hit my foot.

Now I do not move I'm lounging for now
default_hehe3.gif

Last edited:
I stubbed my toe on a 30 pound dumb bell the other day, so I feel your pain. I guess you're probably a little better by now. Good luck with it.

I truly sympathize with you. I am diabetic and have what is known as Peripheral Nephropathy - I can't feel my feet and have little movement of my toes. I have stubbed my toes so many times I cannot remember. I've lost both big toe nails and one on my little toes. A band aid and a couple of Tylenol and I grit it out.

I truly sympathize with you. I am diabetic and have what is known as Peripheral Nephropathy - I can't feel my feet and have little movement of my toes. I have stubbed my toes so many times I cannot remember. I've lost both big toe nails and one on my little toes. A band aid and a couple of Tylenol and I grit it out.
Sorry for you, true it's very painful, the diabetes I know a friend who is on the verge of having it and he as too much cholesterol I have to admit I thought it was the slightly obese person who have this disease because he is not obese at all but the doctor told me that it seems that the weight has nothing to do with it ? :dunno:

Rub some dirt on it. Magical cure for skinned knees, elbows, etc.
Grandma recipe
I stubbed my toe on a 30 pound dumb bell the other day, so I feel your pain. I guess you're probably a little better by now. Good luck with it.
You had a stupid accident like me, I'm better tonight but it's heavy and stormy and when it's like that the pain seem to not go away

Forum List

Back