I just created a movie script that I will give to ...

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Hollywood in about 12 months. I'll just say I'm really big into super hero's and have seen them all even the anime ones and I'm a genius at figuring out how these movies should be made. As you know I' learning with hands on training on how to direct an shoot a film from a top school.

Think a mix of the new superhero movies, but that's more believable, and with less made up graphics by computers, except the fight scenes. Those graphics will be intence fighting scenes never before seen in a movie with explosions of epic proportions not ever scene.

You think Superman was powerful wait for this. Oh, and this is authentic and completely made up. Been working on it for 15 years. There no book, no comic nothing. All from my brain. Has drama, love scenes, suspense, loss, action like none scene since Commando, and a happy ending that says when the next one? A year? Shit! :)

the thing is if they will fund only a portion I can get hundreds of millions from investors. These are the movies that people are showing up in droves to see. This will be my big break and I can sell this. :)

I would say that the Antihero is my favorite protagonist archetype.

Last edited:
Industry secret -

Moar sex scenes

Then you have to be over 17. I want 13 and over to be able to see this movie. The way i want it made will be attractive to all age groups. It will also be a beautiful movie due to the way I want to shoot the camera. This scene will give you an idea, but will be in HD, music will play a huge part as well to capture the mood of the audience, as music is supposed to do,

There's only a couple IMAX 3D cameras in the world, so you have to get major funding and approval to use one. I want the full experience. I want the WOW effect. Imagine that video above in 3D IMAX and you feeling like you are actually in it with that music playing. That's what I'm talking about.

Your inability to master the English language will have you laughed out of the industry before you get close...

Hollywood in about 12 months. I'll just say I'm really big into super hero's and have seen them all even the anime ones and I'm a genius at figuring out how these movies should be made. As you know I' learning with hands on training on how to direct an shoot a film from a top school.

Think a mix of the new superhero movies, but that's more believable, and with less made up graphics by computers, except the fight scenes. Those graphics will be intence fighting scenes never before seen in a movie with explosions of epic proportions not ever scene.

You think Superman was powerful wait for this. Oh, and this is authentic and completely made up. Been working on it for 15 years. There no book, no comic nothing. All from my brain. Has drama, love scenes, suspense, loss, action like none scene since Commando, and a happy ending that says when the next one? A year? Shit! :)

the thing is if they will fund only a portion I can get hundreds of millions from investors. These are the movies that people are showing up in droves to see. This will be my big break and I can sell this. :)

batman-in-40year-old-virgin.jpg

Someone with a great screenplay

Holywood has never seen that before

Congrats on your script. Now you're eligible to be chewed up and spit out by the Hollyweirdos just like many thousands before you and thousands who will follow.
The odds it'll ever hit the silver screen are akin to getting hit by lightening and winning the lottery on the same day. But dream on.

Man gets shocked by his Kirby vacuum cleaner and somehow becomes merged with his Kirby vacuum cleaner. Whenever man encounters dirt, or crime (same difference), he morphs into the biggest sucking machine the world has ever known and cleans up the city.

^you're welcome. Send me opening night tickets.

Man gets shocked by his Kirby vacuum cleaner and somehow becomes merged with his Kirby vacuum cleaner. Whenever man encounters dirt, or crime (same difference), he morphs into the biggest sucking machine the world has ever known and cleans up the city.

ascending-aggies.jpeg

ascending-aggies.jpeg
Damn! Someone already stole my idea?

Forum List

Back