I just saw this FORMER dem president candidate walking around bos picking up trash! Guess

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Who it was!
He was the Democratic candidate chosen to run for president back in the day, and lost!
Mike Dukakis was walking around back bay fens WITH TRASH IN HIS HAND!

I just finished my run, and I see this old man walking with rags and streaming trash, as I walk close to him he peeks over his big sun glasses and smiles and says hello young man,, I’m like wait!! Mike Dukakis!? He says yup. I say thanks for picking up Boston you HACK!!

Who it was!
He was the Democratic candidate chosen to run for president back in the day, and lost!
Mike Dukakis was walking around back bay fens WITH TRASH IN HIS HAND!

I just finished my run, and I see this old man walking with rags and streaming trash, as I walk close to him he peeks over his big sun glasses and smiles and says hello young man,, I’m like wait!! Mike Dukakis!? He says yup. I say thanks for picking up Boston you HACK!!
He finally found something he can do.

Well......not often I will defend a democrat but for truths sake we would have been much better off if Dukakis had beaten George Bush.

He is now 87 yrs. old

1024px-Michael_Dukakis_Korea_1956.jpg

Dukakis off duty at a gun emplacement overlooking UN Command Military Armistice Commission base camp at Munsan-ni Korea 1956.

Dukakis attended Brookline High School in his hometown, where he was an honor student and a member of the basketball, baseball, tennis, and cross-country teams. As a 17-year-old senior in high school, he ran the Boston Marathon. He graduated from Swarthmore College in 1955 with a B.A. in political science. Although Dukakis had been accepted into Harvard Law School, he chose to enlist in the United States Army. After basic training at Fort Dix and advanced individual training at Camp Gordon, he was assigned as radio operator to the 8020th Administrative Unit in Munsan, South Korea. The unit was a support group to the United Nations delegation of the Military Armistice Commission Dukakis served from 1955 to 1957. He then received his J.D. degree from Harvard Law School in 1960. Dukakis is also an Eagle Scout and recipient of the Distinguished Eagle Scout Award from the Boy Scouts of America.[ Dukakis began his political career as an elected Town Meeting Member in the town of Brookline.[

Mike with his wife in 2015

220px-Dukakis_%2817439145706%29.jpg

Forum List

Back