I wrote this almost two years ago about Trump

Shut up liar. You were defeated, slither away now.

Defeated? Very funny. None of you can give me an honest rebuttal except insult and lies.
Liar? Is that mean you donā€™t even understand or seen Trump tax plan? Very funny.
Your post is why I rarely ever try to provide any of you scum with proof. You deny it, spin smoke and lie more.

Instead of going around. Why donā€™t you prove where I lied? Is this mean you cannot back up all your lies?
Oh, heck, why don't you stop lying...you scum all play the same game...ask for proof you know you will deny, drop dead.

Sorry dude. I did not post anything to prove I lied.
You are the OP of this thread and you cannot prove what you posted.
Very funny.

You're a piece of shit and it's not funny. :dunno:

Defeated? Very funny. None of you can give me an honest rebuttal except insult and lies.
Liar? Is that mean you donā€™t even understand or seen Trump tax plan? Very funny.
Your post is why I rarely ever try to provide any of you scum with proof. You deny it, spin smoke and lie more.

Instead of going around. Why donā€™t you prove where I lied? Is this mean you cannot back up all your lies?
Oh, heck, why don't you stop lying...you scum all play the same game...ask for proof you know you will deny, drop dead.

Very funny.

I wonder how he expects me to prove anything? Other than not being able to find my OP in it's entirety anywhere but another website I posted it on a good while back?

Lol! Here is where I "cut and pasted" it from.

screenshot_308.png

Last edited:

Very funny.

Then prove it. Where in my post do you think itā€™s a piece of shit.
I only challenged your lying buddy here.

Very funny.

I wonder how he expects me to prove anything? Other than not being able to find my OP in it's entirety anywhere but another website I posted it on a good while back?

View attachment 168588

If you canā€™t prove it then donā€™t bragged and post about it.
If you pay attention to your thread that was not my intent.I only challenged you because you started a nonsense attack for no reason. Thatā€™s when I know you are a fake and a liar.
Remember people started attacking Trump after he declared a candidate and after the election.
From what you showed me in this thread nothing but jokes and attacks. Meaning you really donā€™t know shit.
How in the world you can predict those items 2 years ago when you are so ignorant? Then try to talk tough big bully a key board warrior.
See how funny you are?

Very funny.

View attachment 168588

If you pay attention to your thread that was not my intent.I only challenged you because you started a nonsense attack for no reason. Thatā€™s when I know you are a fake and a liar.
Remember people started attacking Trump after he declared a candidate and after the election.
From what you showed me in this thread nothing but jokes and attacks. Meaning you really donā€™t know shit.
How in the world you can predict those items 2 years ago when you are so ignorant? Then try to talk tough big bully a key board warrior.
See how funny you are?

They say the butthurt eases with time. However, you may be a special case.

Very funny.

View attachment 168588

See how funny you are?
I thought I knew shit. I even wrote something about it two years ago.

Forum List

Back