I wrote this almost two years ago about Trump

I tell ya wut, my contacts, ain't never had a thing to do with Trump.

I haven't run into anyone locally yet that doesn't like MAGA though, black or white, so there's that.

Seriously, I do mean anyone. Where are all these Trump haters from? Certainly not around here.

I'm waiting to run into someone local that doesn't like Trump at this point.

Just like with the Hillary signs. I saw all of 1 last election.

I talk to a lot of people and am pretty boisterous, too, in case y'all can't tell. :rolleyes:

I live in a Democratic Party controlled sanctuary state that issues driver's licenses to illegals, so I can't say I don't run into Trump haters. What I can't understand is why they stay glued to the Democrat Party when our state is at or near the bottom of most of the good lists and at or near the top of most of the bad lists and it has been that way for a very long time now. In infrastructure, education, healthcare, poverty, crime, etc. we mostly suck. Wouldn't you think intelligent people would be willing to see what isn't working and give a different approach a chance?

That's what President Trump is offering. He's not at all partisan and he's no ideologue. And I can't find much fault with any of his agenda. As all people do who set out to actually solve problems instead of just talking the talk, a lot of it will involve mistakes, missteps, trial and error, and going from Plan A to B to C to whatever until something actually works. But in my book it is really refreshing to have a President who is actually wanting to solve problems and do something that makes America brighter, stronger, more positive even if government has to give up some power to accomplish it.

I wish all honorable people would get behind him and give him a chance. If it flops, there will be another election in three years.

The SALT provisions of the bill ensure a flop in the Blue wall and the biggest boom since the South Sea Bubble and Mississippi scheme in the red states. The big difference is that it will represent real economic growth not a market bubble. When a real investment bubble busts you've got useful materials and machinery that can be unloaded. That makes for a much smaller crash.

Why do you liberal morons keep saying that same stupid shit over and over?

Peasants don’t pay taxes, idiot.

Okay if that how you talk.
Over and over? Like what stupid fuck?

So middle class earners doesn’t pay taxes, You are a stupid idiot I ever heard.
I understand truth hurts.

No lying moron, you don’t get to move the goalposts. You said “Peasants” you did not say “middle class”. The middle class are not peasants.

Going to lie some more now idiot?

In my level a middle income is very low income for me. If people are making only ONLY $80k I called that peasants.

Eight years from now peasants will pay more taxes under Trump tax plan.

Shut up liar. You were defeated, slither away now.

Defeated? Very funny. None of you can give me an honest rebuttal except insult and lies.
Liar? Is that mean you don’t even understand or seen Trump tax plan? Very funny.

I told you to slither away liar, get to it.

[

Why is that?

Because he is just an awful, awful human being on so many levels. And I know Americans. They can do so much better. So much better. On either side of the aisle than this idiot.
[

Australia fears losing more than 1T of investment to the US due to the tax bill over the next couple of years, Canada and Mexico 2-3 trillion each, China and the EU 3-5T and last but not least 1-2 net increase in GDP due to SALT induced internal migration. And that in the opinion of the people who feel threatened by the tax bill like Pelosi and Schumer. Multiply by four for knock on effects. Jug ears came nowhere near as close.

You wouldn't truth if it smacked you in the mouth.
It still holds true today. I was even banned for it on one forum because I did not post a link to it. No link exists because I wrote it.

We don't know Donald Trump

Obama is against Trump
The Media is against Trump
The establishment Democrats are against Trump
The establishment Republicans are against Trump
The Pope is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump
Black Lives Matter is against Trump
MoveOn.Org is against Trump
Koch Bro's are against Trump
Hateful, racist, violent Liberals are against Trump

Bonus points

Cher says she will leave the country
Mylie Cyrus says she will leave the country
Whoopi says she will leave the country
Rosie says she will leave the country
Al Sharpton says he will leave the country
Jennifer Lawrence says she will leave the country.
Gov. Brown says California will build a wall

Sounds like the kinda president the US needs!

No. Most of us do not know Donald Trump. We are only exposed to him by what we have read in newspapers or "seen on TV". We have been told and have been able to observe that he is a very successful business man and that now he wants to be President of the United States of America. Most of the politicians and media tell a story of a man who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals, and a lot of people say that he is only running interference to enable the Clinton's to get back in the Whitehouse.

They say he can't be bought, he needs nothing, he can get anything he wants and is running with his own money. He says there are lots of things wrong with our country and that the media are liars. I agree. I saw an interview with Trump back in the 80's where he says in a nutshell what he is saying today. He says that America is always last and I agree. We pay for a lot of stuff for the world and get nothing in return. Our trade imbalance is criminal, and the politicians listen to no one but their biggest donors. Businesses are fleeing our country like rats from a sinking ship.

He is not politically correct, nor am I. I see things everyday that makes me wonder what people are thinking and then I realize they are not thinking, they are parroting what the media or friends tell them because it's easy to accept that and it's not hard. There's no work involved in being told Trump is a Clinton shill and me nodding my head in agreement. Since there are so many saying it. They all used to say the world was flat and the Sun revolved around us. They'd put people away for disagreeing.

But Trump must be doing something right because many people are supporting him. And it is this support that is attacked each and everyday. They say the Trump supporters are basically uneducated and stupid. What I say is that people are sick and tired of the sock puppet government we have and want change. Not the Obama kind. So they are smart enough to support the only person who says they will provide this change. The people are the ones who are supposed to run this country by elected representative. It ain't working.

So, no we don't know Trump, and we can't. But we have a man that consistently says what he will do, and is scaring the whole world so much that that fact alone is making people see that he may be the one. So I don't need to know him, I only need to know that he says he will do what he says he will do.

If he's running interference for the Clinton's, what could he possible gain? Money? Sex? Power? He's got all that. Why put Clinton in when he can put himself in the Whitehouse? No, if he shilling for Clinton, I'll be surprised and I'll just accept it as the end of the world as I know it, because that's what it will be. And there is nothing I can do about it. But I don't think Trump will do that. I think he'll try to build the wall, and build up the military and make us great again, in many more ways then I care to elaborate on. Americans are scorned world wide, and I don't like it.

These attacks and media stories are attempts to dissuade us imbeciles from voting for him. It ain't working.

Mike

This is very funny. In short this dude created a lot of enemies, isolated us, made us look ignorant, racist. a total disgrace and laughing stock around the globe.

That shows how dumb, unfit and ignorant is this POTUS. The lousiest we’ve ever seen.
But I’m give him credits for emboldened the racist, bigots and hatred groups.
You are a typical lying regressive media fed imbecile. And a coward.

Really? I know truth hurts.

All I told are true and facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you know is to think what they tell you to and parrot talking points.

Proof positive: You use a phone to post on the internet.

Excellent OP, Mike! :2up:

Really? All what Mike posted is a total joke and belong in humor section. Very funny.

I understand truth hurts.

Failure alert! Next!

Yeah, well I' m talking real solutions. Not "anybody but Hillary." "Anybody but Trump"
Your political system is so fucked. You guys are so lost in the past over your FFs treating them like gods instead of the flawed humans they were. Good ideas no doubt. But I reckon if they were alive today they'd be bitch slapping the lot of ya on how you've all fucked over a great nation for your own self interests.

How would he know? If, as seems likely from his stupid posts, he lives in a blue state all he knows is that his gravy train has been cancelled. All that he has worked for all of his life is losing value very soon and his essential services are going to be cut to the bone while his SALT is going to skyrocket. He is just venting because of well justified panic.

I currently work three jobs that give me a combined salary of just over $100,000. I'm doing fine thanks.
My job is done. I have triggered they lying progressive bastards just like I planned. You go girl!

I hope Jillian got her Christmas penicillin shot.

Okay let’s see what you got moron.

You wrote these 2 years ago? Really? You are a lying bastard asshole.

1. Obama against Trump. Post a link where you think Obama against Trump. Actually it was Trump against Obama.
2. Media against Trump 2 years ago? Prove it.
3. Established Democrats against Trump. Prove it.
4. Established Republicans against Trump. Prove it.
5. Pope against Trump? Prove it.
6. UN against Trump? Prove it
7. EU against Trump? Prove it.
8. China against Trump? Prove it
9. Mexico against Trump? Prove it.
10. Soros against Trump? Maybe.
11. BLM against Trump? Prove it.
12. MoveOn. Org? Prove it.
13. Koch brothers against Trump? Prove it.
14. Really?? The whole world knows Trump is a racist bastard and people like you.

If you can’t prove any of these. You are a lying imbecile bastard.

Not only is it all BS - he didn't write it at all, let alone 2 years ago :wink:

Okay let’s see what you got moron.

You wrote these 2 years ago? Really? You are a lying bastard asshole.

1. Obama against Trump. Post a link where you think Obama against Trump. Actually it was Trump against Obama.
2. Media against Trump 2 years ago? Prove it.
3. Established Democrats against Trump. Prove it.
4. Established Republicans against Trump. Prove it.
5. Pope against Trump? Prove it.
6. UN against Trump? Prove it
7. EU against Trump? Prove it.
8. China against Trump? Prove it
9. Mexico against Trump? Prove it.
10. Soros against Trump? Maybe.
11. BLM against Trump? Prove it.
12. MoveOn. Org? Prove it.
13. Koch brothers against Trump? Prove it.
14. Really?? The whole world knows Trump is a racist bastard and people like you.

If you can’t prove any of these. You are a lying imbecile bastard.

Not only is it all BS - he didn't write it at all, let alone 2 years ago :wink:
No matter how many times you repeat the same lie, it does not make it true. Liar

No matter how many times you repeat the same lie, it does not make it true. Liar

Jesus - here is your list

Obama is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump

Bonus points

And the Radio.com list

Obama is against Trump… Check
The Media are against Trump… Check
The establishment Democrats are against Trump… Check
The establishment Republicans are against Trump… Check
The Pope is against Trump… Check
The UN is against Trump… Check
The EU is against Trump… Check
China is against Trump… Check
Mexico is against Trump… Check
Soros is against Trump… Check
Black Lives Matter is against Trump… Check
Move On is against Trump… Check
Koch Brothers are against Trump… Check

Bonus points . . !

Whoopi says she will leave the country…
Rosie says she will leave the country…
Sharpton says he will leave the country…
Gov. Brown says California will build a wall…
Cher says she will leave the country…
Miley Cyrus says she will leave the country…

Minor differences and additions only - just admit you didn't write if Dorfus :)

Jesus - here is your list

Obama is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump

Bonus points

And the Radio.com list

Obama is against Trump… Check
The Media are against Trump… Check
The establishment Democrats are against Trump… Check
The establishment Republicans are against Trump… Check
The Pope is against Trump… Check
The UN is against Trump… Check
The EU is against Trump… Check
China is against Trump… Check
Mexico is against Trump… Check
Soros is against Trump… Check
Black Lives Matter is against Trump… Check
Move On is against Trump… Check
Koch Brothers are against Trump… Check

Bonus points . . !

Whoopi says she will leave the country…
Rosie says she will leave the country…
Sharpton says he will leave the country…
Gov. Brown says California will build a wall…
Cher says she will leave the country…
Miley Cyrus says she will leave the country…

Minor differences and additions only - just admit you didn't write if Dorfus :)
Where is the rest of what I wrote if I stole it liar? You can't find it can you liar? You know why too don't you liar? Because it only exists on my computer, liar.

Where is the rest of it if I stole it liar?

Oh - you wrote 2 or 3 lines and changed the order under Bonus points?
Okay - then that means you wrote it.
My bad :rolleyes-41:
C'mon Mikey - take yer lumps and move the hell on.
Scumbag - where is all of this? Ya lying piece of shit. Where is it? Can't find it? Why not liar?

Sounds like the kinda president the US needs!

No. Most of us do not know Donald Trump. We are only exposed to him by what we have read in newspapers or "seen on TV". We have been told and have been able to observe that he is a very successful business man and that now he wants to be President of the United States of America. Most of the politicians and media tell a story of a man who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals, and a lot of people say that he is only running interference to enable the Clinton's to get back in the Whitehouse.

They say he can't be bought, he needs nothing, he can get anything he wants and is running with his own money. He says there are lots of things wrong with our country and that the media are liars. I agree. I saw an interview with Trump back in the 80's where he says in a nutshell what he is saying today. He says that America is always last and I agree. We pay for a lot of stuff for the world and get nothing in return. Our trade imbalance is criminal, and the politicians listen to no one but their biggest donors. Businesses are fleeing our country like rats from a sinking ship.

He is not politically correct, nor am I. I see things everyday that makes me wonder what people are thinking and then I realize they are not thinking, they are parroting what the media or friends tell them because it's easy to accept that and it's not hard. There's no work involved in being told Trump is a Clinton shill and me nodding my head in agreement. Since there are so many saying it. They all used to say the world was flat and the Sun revolved around us. They'd put people away for disagreeing.

But Trump must be doing something right because many people are supporting him. And it is this support that is attacked each and everyday. They say the Trump supporters are basically uneducated and stupid. What I say is that people are sick and tired of the sock puppet government we have and want change. Not the Obama kind. So they are smart enough to support the only person who says they will provide this change. The people are the ones who are supposed to run this country by elected representative. It ain't working.

So, no we don't know Trump, and we can't. But we have a man that consistently says what he will do, and is scaring the whole world so much that that fact alone is making people see that he may be the one. So I don't need to know him, I only need to know that he says he will do what he says he will do.

If he's running interference for the Clinton's, what could he possible gain? Money? Sex? Power? He's got all that. Why put Clinton in when he can put himself in the Whitehouse? No, if he shilling for Clinton, I'll be surprised and I'll just accept it as the end of the world as I know it, because that's what it will be. And there is nothing I can do about it. But I don't think Trump will do that. I think he'll try to build the wall, and build up the military and make us great again, in many more ways then I care to elaborate on. Americans are scorned world wide, and I don't like it.

These attacks and media stories are attempts to dissuade us imbeciles from voting for him. It ain't working.

Scumbag - where is all of this? Ya lying piece of shit. Where is it? Can't find it? Why not liar?.

Oh I didn't question whether ya wrote the bottom part because it was horribly written and totally you! :)

THIS is how you started your OP - and ya damn sure made it appear that you were claiming to have written the whole thing.
Now take yer lumps and move it the hell on.

~~~

I wrote this almost two years ago about Trump

It still holds true today. I was even banned for it on one forum because I did not post a link to it. No link exists because I wrote it.

We don't know Donald Trump

Obama is against Trump
The UN is against Trump
The EU is against Trump
China is against Trump
Mexico is against Trump
Soros is against Trump

Bonus points

Forum List

Back