I wrote this almost two years ago about Trump

I tell ya wut, my contacts, ain't never had a thing to do with Trump.

I haven't run into anyone locally yet that doesn't like MAGA though, black or white, so there's that.

Seriously, I do mean anyone. Where are all these Trump haters from? Certainly not around here.

I'm waiting to run into someone local that doesn't like Trump at this point.

Just like with the Hillary signs. I saw all of 1 last election.

I talk to a lot of people and am pretty boisterous, too, in case y'all can't tell. :rolleyes:

And now the lowest tax rate since the 30's. Good deal two ways, it helps small business and big business and it gives libtards strokes.

Like in 8 years middle income will pay higher taxes. I expected that people like you don’t understand or don’t want to understand the implications of this new Trump fraud tax plan.
Sure it saves me a lot of money and benefits me the most but if you are peasants you will pay more at the end.
Remember only 24% support Trump tax plan.

Give libtards strokes???? Are you saying that only republicans have business? And the democrats don’t have businesses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you honestly think that what just passed in a tax code is all that will ever be passed? That it is engraved in granite and we are stuck with it for all eternity?

Or is it possible that any in problems looming will be apparent and can be dealt with? That eight years of tax relief is better than no tax relief? That right now what we need is assurance to American commerce and industry that their capital that they put at risk won't be taxed or regulated away from them so that they can once again feel confident to expand their businesses and/or start up new ones? That they can once again hire full time employees and new employees without some punitive tax or penalty or regulation kick in?

President Trump got about maybe a third of what he actually wanted in tax reform. If it produces good results it will be easier for him and like minded representatives in Washington to improve on it and make it better.

If it turns out badly, all it requires is a simple vote of Congress to change it.

We are stupid and uneducated but they voted for the lying hag!

What did she lie about? Take your time. Meanwhile, I'll be more than happy to supply a HUGE number of lies the Orange Buffoon has expoused, and also a BIGLY list of his FAKE News. In fact, I can kill two birds with one stone in one instance - him calling his inauguration crowd the biggest ever. Both Fake News and a lie.

We are stupid and uneducated but they voted for the lying hag!

What did she lie about? Take your time. Meanwhile, I'll be more than happy to supply a HUGE number of lies the Orange Buffoon has expoused, and also a BIGLY list of his FAKE News. In fact, I can kill two birds with one stone in one instance - him calling his inauguration crowd the biggest ever. Both Fake News and a lie.
I've shown videos of her lying. Not that it will do any good because you will just lie like you are now.

And now the lowest tax rate since the 30's. Good deal two ways, it helps small business and big business and it gives libtards strokes.

Like in 8 years middle income will pay higher taxes. I expected that people like you don’t understand or don’t want to understand the implications of this new Trump fraud tax plan.
Sure it saves me a lot of money and benefits me the most but if you are peasants you will pay more at the end.
Remember only 24% support Trump tax plan.

Give libtards strokes???? Are you saying that only republicans have business? And the democrats don’t have businesses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you honestly think that what just passed in a tax code is all that will ever be passed? That it is engraved in granite and we are stuck with it for all eternity?

Or is it possible that any in problems looming will be apparent and can be dealt with? That eight years of tax relief is better than no tax relief? That right now what we need is assurance to American commerce and industry that their capital that they put at risk won't be taxed or regulated away from them so that they can once again feel confident to expand their businesses and/or start up new ones? That they can once again hire full time employees and new employees without some punitive tax or penalty or regulation kick in?

President Trump got about maybe a third of what he actually wanted in tax reform. If it produces good results it will be easier for him and like minded representatives in Washington to improve on it and make it better.

If it turns out badly, all it requires is a simple vote of Congress to change it.

Good or bad results depend on where you are, loss of tax base will go bad quickly in blue states. In red states and most purple states outcomes will be favorable and quickly.

Dr. Marion says that sounds a lot like a severe case of butthurtitis.

Dr Grump says not so. The Orange Buffoon is your problem. Not mine. Not my president. He is a laughing stock though.

Who is the president of the United States?

How would he know? If, as seems likely from his stupid posts, he lives in a blue state all he knows is that his gravy train has been cancelled. All that he has worked for all of his life is losing value very soon and his essential services are going to be cut to the bone while his SALT is going to skyrocket. He is just venting because of well justified panic.

I tell ya wut, my contacts, ain't never had a thing to do with Trump.

I haven't run into anyone locally yet that doesn't like MAGA though, black or white, so there's that.

Seriously, I do mean anyone. Where are all these Trump haters from? Certainly not around here.

I'm waiting to run into someone local that doesn't like Trump at this point.

Just like with the Hillary signs. I saw all of 1 last election.

I talk to a lot of people and am pretty boisterous, too, in case y'all can't tell. :rolleyes:

I live in a Democratic Party controlled sanctuary state that issues driver's licenses to illegals, so I can't say I don't run into Trump haters. What I can't understand is why they stay glued to the Democrat Party when our state is at or near the bottom of most of the good lists and at or near the top of most of the bad lists and it has been that way for a very long time now. In infrastructure, education, healthcare, poverty, crime, etc. we mostly suck. Wouldn't you think intelligent people would be willing to see what isn't working and give a different approach a chance?

That's what President Trump is offering. He's not at all partisan and he's no ideologue. And I can't find much fault with any of his agenda. As all people do who set out to actually solve problems instead of just talking the talk, a lot of it will involve mistakes, missteps, trial and error, and going from Plan A to B to C to whatever until something actually works. But in my book it is really refreshing to have a President who is actually wanting to solve problems and do something that makes America brighter, stronger, more positive even if government has to give up some power to accomplish it.

I wish all honorable people would get behind him and give him a chance. If it flops, there will be another election in three years.

I gave Obama the benefit of the doubt for about a year. Unfortunately, after that, I realized that "most transparent" was a blatant lie.

About this time in Obama's presidency, "Cash for Clunkers" is what was was going on. AKA "Take affordable vehicles off the road in America".

I've shown videos of her lying. Not that it will do any good because you will just lie like you are now.
All pollies exaggerate the truth to make themselves look good. With the Orange Buffoon it is within his DNA. I'll say this - and I'm not be facetious, this is how I honestly see him - how do I know when he lies. He literally opens his mouth, or when his fat, pudgy fingers are hitting the keyboard using his twitter account.

I gave Obama the benefit of the doubt for about a year. Unfortunately, after that, I realized that "most transparent" was a blatant lie.

About this time in Obama's presidency, "Cash for Clunkers" is what was was going on. AKA "Take affordable vehicles off the road in America".

I didn't appreciate a lot of what Obama did but when I criticized, I tried to criticize the program/action and not the man personally. I wouldn't vote for him to be dogcatcher even now, but I didn't insult or denounce him with a string of ugly, hateful adjectives every time I discussed something that I thought a bad idea or wrong. I will never agree with most leftist policy or concepts in the way they are expressed and/or applied and I can't not imagine not being an advocate for values and policy that I believe to be good.

Nevertheless, like you I tried to give President Obama every benefit of the doubt until it was absolutely obvious he had no intention of governing or supporting any of the things I could agree with him on when he was campaigning.

How would he know? If, as seems likely from his stupid posts, he lives in a blue state all he knows is that his gravy train has been cancelled. All that he has worked for all of his life is losing value very soon and his essential services are going to be cut to the bone while his SALT is going to skyrocket. He is just venting because of well justified panic.

I currently work three jobs that give me a combined salary of just over $100,000. I'm doing fine thanks.

I currently work three jobs that give me a combined salary of just over $100,000. I'm doing fine thanks.

And I bet you own 3 yachts and a brothel in South Beach too, amirite?

Forum List

Back