I Just Want To Know One Thing

Phase 2
Congressional investigation

There's already been several.

But since dimocrap scum are incapable of anything other than hate, I recommend you go for it.

You are gonna lose so fucking bad in 2020, it will be Earth shaking. I shit you not.

All you people got is hate. The rest of the Country is trying to pay the bills, raise their children, fix up their homes, take care of loved ones and all you scumbags got is hate.

Try winning an election on hate again. Once was all the chances you'll ever get. Ever. It worked slightly in '18

Next time, you're gonna get beat like a rented mule.

Please, please keep on hating.

please

Technically not true... they have also recommended reparations.
The report is in, mewler has spoken, Barr has spoken, no persecution of Trump is forthcoming so,

I just have one question to all our dimocrap pals........

Watcha gonna do now, bitches????

:777::21::boobies::bye1::dance::cul2::dunno::dunno::hhello:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You haven't read the report have you?
^^

This creep read the improved version provided by CNN, where they filled out the blanks as they saw fit.

The report is in, mewler has spoken, Barr has spoken, no persecution of Trump is forthcoming so,

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes.

Boring as fuck

And I hate DOJ acronyms. The worst.

Did you get your mommy to read it to you last night??
IF you did (big if) then you didn't understand it.

Phase 2
Congressional investigation

There's already been several.

But since dimocrap scum are incapable of anything other than hate, I recommend you go for it.

You are gonna lose so fucking bad in 2020, it will be Earth shaking. I shit you not.

All you people got is hate. The rest of the Country is trying to pay the bills, raise their children, fix up their homes, take care of loved ones and all you scumbags got is hate.

Try winning an election on hate again. Once was all the chances you'll ever get. Ever. It worked slightly in '18

Next time, you're gonna get beat like a rented mule.

Please, please keep on hating.

please

Technically not true... they have also recommended reparations.

^^

This creep read the improved version provided by CNN, where they filled out the blanks as they saw fit.
Actually no you idiot. I've read the redacted version.

You have not.

I say we try and teach stupid ass Republicans Mueller cant indict and prosecute the POTUS regardless who he is ....

Mueller is an out right traitor to America

When mueller brought in all democrat prosecutors immediately he should have been sentenced to life in prison

Justice cannot come with bias all on one side

Forum List

Back