I keep hearing about DNC Insolvency

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Fund raising results are purportedly bad too. I just thought I would ask about how bad it was relative to the Rs?

Fund raising results are purportedly bad too. I just thought I would ask about how bad it was relative to the Rs?

Not looking too good for them..

"November’s report showed the national party raised $5.7 million, for a total of $60.7 million in 2017 — just half the RNC’s take. Republicans have nearly $40 million in cash on hand and no debt, while the DNC had just $6.3 million on hand and $2.6 million in debt."

Tom Perez, DNC chairman, struggles to rebuild Democratic Party

Illegal aliens, Bolsheviks and Porch Sitters on the Federal Plantation don't donate much.

They just want to know where their Free Shit is.

The RNC has no debt and $121 million. The DNC has some $60 million and is over $2 million in debt.

Then why do Democrats believe they will win in 2018? They don't have the money. Their blue wall is in deep financial distress that was made worse by the tax bill, so the escapes from NYC, LA and Chicago are going to ramp up. Most of the new plants will go up in the red edge. How do they expect to win?

Then why do Democrats believe they will win in 2018? They don't have the money. Their blue wall is in deep financial distress that was made worse by the tax bill, so the escapes from NYC, LA and Chicago are going to ramp up. Most of the new plants will go up in the red edge. How do they expect to win?
They are lying in the hopes that people will believe their lies and that way they can influence the election so less people will vote conservative. Read their bullshit posts, no one is that stupid. It's all lies, never ending lies.

People who once donated to the democrats are starting to see how their money was wasted.

They are lying in the hopes that people will believe their lies and that way they can influence the election so less people will vote conservative. Read their bullshit posts, no one is that stupid. It's all lies, never ending lies.
True but the Ds had a lock on the stupid and gullible in 2016 and if memory serves they lost the valid ballots cast as well as the EC only the election commission is likely to lead to a special counsel at a minimum.

Forum List

Back