I Keep Hearing Israel Needs to Forget About Hostages and Conduct a Ceasefire Because Gaza Residents are Hungry

The innocent, peace-loving Palestinians who are hungry could just EAT a Hamas sandwich ...

... Win-Win!
I once heard a radio host offer a solution to two of the biggest problems in most large cities. He said they should feed the homeless to the hungry.

Sounds like the 2 million Gaza residents need to turn on their elected leaders and bring this whole thing to the only conclusion it will eventually be.

Everyone involved in the attack being dead or captured.
I'm saddened to be yet again reminded of your intellectual incompetence and moral insanity.

I'd suggest the remedy of knowledge and empathy, but you appear beyond such help.

I'm saddened to be yet again reminded of your intellectual incompetence and moral insanity.

I'd suggest the remedy of knowledge and empathy, but you appear beyond such help.

Pathetic liar.

Your link:
During the 1947–49 Palestine war, an estimated 700,000 Palestinians fled or were expelled

Start a war and lose, there’s a price to pay, NAZI.

We didn't pause bombing German cities to let food and medicine in to the innocent German people.

We knew that they were not innocent, but enthusiastic supporters of Hitler and his final solution to the Jews.

Same solution as is supported by the Arabs in Gaza.

Forum List

Back