I knew that retarded mutherfucker would blow the game for the Giants

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Eli will always be retarded and needs to fucking retire

Yep, Eli really SHOULD retire. Somehow, some way, the Giants grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory. Pathetic. And this means the fookin' Eagles STILL have a chance of winning the division. If they HAD lost tonight I believe it would've been smooth sailing for the Cowboys. I still believe and HOPE the Boys WILL win the division.

Yep, Eli really SHOULD retire. Somehow, some way, the Giants grabbed defeat from the jaws of victory. Pathetic. And this means the fookin' Eagles STILL have a chance of winning the division. If they HAD lost tonight I believe it would've been smooth sailing for the Cowboys. I still believe and HOPE the Boys WILL win the division.

I bet on the eagles the wrong way tonight. I knew they would win somehow but I didnt take the Giants +9.

I bet on the eagles the wrong way tonight. I knew they would win somehow but I didnt take the Giants +9.
They lost on purpose, because they hate your Cowboys more then they wanted to beat the Eagles in a meaningless game to them. *L*

Bummer. And I really DO NOT like the Eagles. I USED to dislike the Cowboys, but I haven't for the past 10 years or so. I really hope they win the division.

They lost on purpose, because they hate your Cowboys more then they wanted to beat the Eagles in a meaningless game to them. *L*
This makes NO sense. Nice try though, Sparky.

The Eagles need to invest in players who are young, have talent and little history of injury after this year. Injuries are bad enough in the NFL.

Forum List

Back