I know that I am a wretched sinner...

You have no idea what a god may or may not be doing. At least admit that.

Nor do you. Yet you seem to believe that people who go to Church do so because they believe attendance is being taken. I don't believe attendance is being taken. Something greater than mere attendance is happening.

For it is only through awareness of how wretched a sinner you are, that you can possibly reach the level of prostrate humility that is necessary to gain forgiveness and redemption

You sound like you are willing to grovel. Why not go the whole hog and become a Muslim. Then you can get down on your head five times a day.

I went to church many times in the early 1970s and asked God to spare me from the mental suffering of Schizophrenia. But he did not bother, so one day I got off my knees and said "screw you then" to God.
I immediately felt a bit better about myself, and from then on I figured God is not going to save wimps from suffering, He is waiting for them to grow into men.

You have no idea what a god may or may not be doing. At least admit that.

Nor do you. Yet you seem to believe that people who go to Church do so because they believe attendance is being taken. I don't believe attendance is being taken. Something greater than mere attendance is happening.

Yes, something very mysterious is happening.

Grown men and women bring their children to a church join together in open defiance of the law of God, an ancient Roman orgy of iniquity focused on desecrating the teachings of Jesus, the actual Body of Christ.

Mass involving the worship of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that people eat one day and shit down the toilet the next is a profane mockery of the Hebrew God and a perverse "celebration" of the torture and death of Jesus.

Everyone walks away believing that they had a profound spiritual experience and they are right, its just not a very good one.

Being stripped of a rational mind and then having whats left of consciousness descend faster than the speed of light into the cacophony of hell can be very exhilarating.

Just like death.

Mystery solved.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back