🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I know there aren't a lot of gamers on this site but i think we may see the GOAT release this Thursday at midnight

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Thursday morning I am having major oral surgery done and plan to just be recovering from being STONED OUT OF MY MIND by the time the game releases.

FromSoftware has always been a top caliber developer from Mechwarrior to Tenchu to Dark Souls to Bloodborne to Sekiro (fuck that game! Lol) and now this.

I am actually hyped for a video game for the first time in decades.

Thursday morning I am having major oral surgery done and plan to just be recovering from being STONED OUT OF MY MIND by the time the game releases.

FromSoftware has always been a top caliber developer from Mechwarrior to Tenchu to Dark Souls to Bloodborne to Sekiro (fuck that game! Lol) and now this.

I am actually hyped for a video game for the first time in decades.

It will be interesting to see how it looks and responds on My 34", curved 1440p, 144 hertz monitor when played on My nVidia 3990 24Gig Graphics card.

• Banned
It will be interesting to see how it looks and responds on My 34", curved 1440p, 144 hertz monitor when played on My nVidia 3990 24Gig Graphics card.
65" 4k 120hertz here.

Let's rock!

But to be clear FromSoftware games are about the experience. Anyone can make pretty graphics. Only talent can make great games

Forum List

Back