🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I Like Jeb Bush, Ironically Enough

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I just don't like his 'inevitability' sales pitch and his Daddies people surrounding him dynastically.

But he seems like a personally likeable guy.

Funny thing is, I know exactly why he is loosing now and what could turn it around 180 degrees, lol, but the people around him cant think outside the proverbial box.

So sad...

Pretty bad when a Bush is the grown up in the room but Hebby is doomed.

We should all be grateful for that.

I just don't like his 'inevitability' sales pitch and his Daddies people surrounding him dynastically.

Funny thing is, I know exactly why he is loosing now and what could turn it around 180 degrees, lol, but the people around him cant think outside the proverbial box.

So sad...

Don't you worry your little head. The Establishment Republicans want Jeb Bush.......it became apparent early on....now Faux News has taken to hitting Trump hard and may end up cutting him loose. In the end.....it will be Jeb Bush.....just like it was Mitt Romney in 2012 even though the Tea Party didn't like him and Ann Coulter warned them they would lose.

The establishment's strategy is to keep him out of the public eye as long as they can. No news is good news basically.

Both Jeb and Hillary are the presumed nominees, and both are absolutely putrid. The one that the elites plan to have in office is Jeb. The way to manipulate the electorate to vote for him, is to just make sure they know little about him and are less sick of him. It worked getting Obama in office, it will work for this punk. Thus, they will cover him less, and give the folks less time to find out how horrible he is.

Ask any one from Florida how awful he is. He is responsible for all sorts of heinous sins in that Gore v. Bush debacle. Stuff that would make your hair stand on end. Shit, he should have done prison time.

He is not only the presumed nominee, but get used to the idea that he will be president if he gets the nomination.

So sad...

Don't you worry your little head. The Establishment Republicans want Jeb Bush.......it became apparent early on....now Faux News has taken to hitting Trump hard and may end up cutting him loose. In the end.....it will be Jeb Bush.....just like it was Mitt Romney in 2012 even though the Tea Party didn't like him and Ann Coulter warned them they would lose.

Weirdly, I just heard on the news that Ailes called Drumpf, asking him to come on.

**shrug**

Its early and this Clown Show has lots more lunacy in store for us.

So sad...
If only he had run in 2000 instead of that embarrassment of a brother he had...

Is it only me? isn't anybody else sick and tired of those two America's reigning dynasties? the Bs and the Cs?

What next an American, coronation? a Presidential game of thrones?

Enough already!

So sad...
Ditto

But there are a lot of people I really like that do not belong in the White House
:cool:

So sad...

The establishment is the GOP's fatal flaw and their willingness to interfere with a democratic process within their own party is going to destroy them one way or another.

It is hard to generate a third Party that can displace a standing major party, but it has happened and it can happen here as well.

Forum List

Back