How do you get forests and rivers?

Attachments

• LushbaughPipeline10-2005.jpg
    LushbaughPipeline10-2005.jpg
    513.1 KB · Views: 16
  • LushbaughRunCheckerboard10-2005B.jpg
    LushbaughRunCheckerboard10-2005B.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 18
I enjoyed my first and only visit in 2016. A buddy was an executive at Cosmopolitan. He's lived there since the early 1980s and is comped everywhere he goes. It was incredible to witness. Yes tickets, Gino Vannelli tickets in Henderson (Green Valley), golf outside Vegas, my Treasure Island hotel room, dinner anywhere we went. Neither of us spent any money. But I don't know if I could live there, and see 7 rainfalls a year as a massive negative.

I like visiting Vegas, but then I stay at the Bellagio and a couple of others where I get comped for the room and some of the shows. I also manage to average out winning enough every three years to pay for what isn't free, even counting my wife's craziness. Dont think I would like living there, though, way too many needle freaks infesting the place.

Tipsycatlover

No ..I am a desert guy as our the Jews
lol how so? The region of Israel was a forested region in Mose's day. with lots of great fishing and on major trade routes. The Nile River basin wasn't desert, and neither was Mesopotamia or Turkey. Solomon got rich selling wood to Egyptians, and the Phoenicians got filthy rich selling dyes and exports to everybody else.

Last edited:
I like Vegas

And I may die here

Also has very authentic looking Jews and not the fake ones

DudleySmith
Negev ( 2/3 of Israel ) is all desert

Jews didn't settle there, they just passed through it going somewhere else. They must have gotten drunk or something because it took them 40 years to get there. They lived on something while there, so it obviously wasn't a desert.

Did you take my advise and move out of that shitty $2000 apartment and decide on a $1,400 condo. (That you actually own, without carpet rolls). Fucking Idiot.

I'm so glad that a 'normal' USA citizen like myself could help you with that decision.

You are welcome.

What is this Business?
Oh......You can't tell.

FAKE.

DudleySmith
40 years is just a metaphor
Maybe it was 4 months

I know it was; nobody spends a lot of time out in the desert except bandits and outlaws. Maybe Palestine just looked like a desert compared to the Nile River Valley, one of the most fertile river valleys on the planet.

Forum List

Back