I love Americans.

I

Indofred

Whilst it's clearly true, US foreign policy can be very nasty at times, most Americans I've met have been lovely people.
Of course, I've also met a couple of total idiots, but these few were a tiny minority amongst a far larger group of very nice people.
Some will be shocked to hear, this also applies to the Israelis I've met.
Out of meetings with a few dozen, I've actually only disliked one, and she was a really unpleasant person no one would like, regardless of her nationality.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Whilst it's clearly true, US foreign policy can be very nasty at times, most Americans I've met have been lovely people.
Of course, I've also met a couple of total idiots, but these few were a tiny minority amongst a far larger group of very nice people.
Out of meetings with a few dozen, I've actually only disliked one, and she was a really unpleasant person no one would like, regardless of her nationality.

There you go thinking we give a shit.......

You sell yours?

You sell yours?

Damn right! I shit gold and piss excellence.

Ner, seriously.
The vast majority of Americans of Americans and Israelis I've met have been nice people. A group of us shared a table in a London restaurant with a Jewish Israeli family - lovely people; and that goes for the majority of Israelis I've met.
Apart from three serious silly bastards, all the Americans I've met have been good people.

Forum List

Back