I love waking up to the smell of a dead terrorist

Do you have a list? This is gonna be good.

The only "foreign" fighters are pro Assad Hezbollah from Lebanon, like this scumbag that just got bagged.

The only "foreign" fighters are pro Assad Hezbollah from Lebanon, like this scumbag that just got bagged.
Yeah, I do!

a2o493bx.jpg

Syrian Rebels are Foreign Terrorists

Aha, so all six of those links are all based on "anti-Syrian" figures but you and your sources aren't pro-Assad at all. Ha ha ha.

Yeah, I do!

a2o493bx.jpg

"Syrian News"?!!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

And they even know how many from other countries are "missing"!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Thanks for the laughs, really. I hope they're paying you for this.

Aha, so all six of those links are all based on "anti-Syrian" figures but you and your sources aren't pro-Assad at all. Ha ha ha.
Who said, that I am not pro-Assad?

Yeah, I do!

a2o493bx.jpg

"Syrian News"?!!!!!!

Baby troll, you called for a list just to mock it?

Yeah, I do!

a2o493bx.jpg

"Syrian News"?!!!!!!

The shit you posted comes from Assad. Engage flush.

Yeah, I do!

a2o493bx.jpg

"Syrian News"?!!!!!!

Where should it come from? From Al-Qaeda like your propaganda does?

Yeah, I do!

a2o493bx.jpg

"Syrian News"?!!!!!!

You wouldn't know an unbiased source if it hit you in the ASSad.

heres you ASSad, using the Syrian army to commit genocide on Syrians. What a great leader!

Islamic State has killed many Syrians, but Assad’s forces have killed more

Syrian regime forces are responsible for more civilian deaths than Isis

Assad Killed Nearly Nine Times as Many Civilians as ISIS in 2015, Says NGO

Assad's government still kills way more civilians than ISIS

For Every Syrian That ISIS Kills, Bashar Assad Kills Seven More

Casualties of the Syrian Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Syrian News"?!!!!!!

heres you ASSad, using the Syrian army to commit genocide on Syrians. What a great leader!

Göbbels style repeating of lies. Bravo, Roudy.

I think it is now enough of you hypocrite. Next time you put your lies here, I will sum up the crimes of the regimes you admire in a standard thread that can always be used to counter your and other´s lies and expose the crimes of the sides you and others are abhorrently crawling for here.

"Syrian News"?!!!!!!

I think it is now enough of you hypocrite. Next time you put your lies here, I will sum up the crimes of the regimes you admire in a standard thread that can always be used to counter your and other´s lies and expose the crimes of the sides you and others are abhorrently crawling for here.
You, of course, are the fulla shit Syrian dictator worshiper living in exile, quoting numbers provided by the Assad govt.

The fact that Assad is a genocidal mass murderer unwilling to relinquish power against the will of the Syrian people, is without a doubt and also root cause of the Syrian civil war and rise of ISIS as a response.

Estimating ranging from 150,000 to 370,000:

Source Casualties Time period
United Nations 250,000 killed[3] 15 March 2011 – 17 August 2015
Syrian Centre for Policy Research 470,000 killed[15] 15 March 2011 – 11 February 2016
Center for Documentation of Violations 152,893 killed[1] 15 March 2011 – 15 March 2016
Syrian Observatory for Human Rights 273,520–368,520 killed[2] 15 March 2011 – 15 March 2016

You, of course, are the fulla shit Syrian dictator worshiper living in exile, quoting numbers provided by the Assad govt.

The fact that Assad is a genocidal mass murderer unwilling to relinquish power against the will of the Syrian people, is without a doubt and also root cause of the Syrian civil war and rise of ISIS as a response.

Syrian Centre for Policy Research 470,000 killed[15] 15 March 2011 – 11 February 2016
Center for Documentation of Violations 152,893 killed[1] 15 March 2011 – 15 March 2016
Syrian Observatory for Human Rights 273,520–368,520 killed[2] 15 March 2011 – 15 March 2016
So you Al-Qaeda cheearleading idiot whose god has only an approval rate of 29 % (Assad: 72 %) (The latest elections show only 23,4 % support for Likud [Baath Party: 80 %] equalize the terror in Syria with the will of the Syrian people. What disgusting and moronic nonsense. You also keep blaming the casualties of the war created by the West and its allies/puppets on the Syrian government.

I think, a discussion with you propaganda parrot is not fruitful and ends here. Any replies to your nonsense will consist of a link to the standard thread that I will create in the next days.

Last edited:

So you Al-Qaeda cheearleading idiot whose god has only an approval rate of 29 % (Assad: 72 %) equalize the terror in Syria with the will of the Syrian people. What disgusting and moronic nonsense. You also keep blaming the casualties of the war created by the West and its allies/puppets on the Syrian government.

I think, a discussion with you propaganda parrot is not fruitful and ends here. Any replies to your nonsense will consist of a link to the standard thread that I will create in the next days.
Look who's calling me a propaganda parrot! Someone who spends all his time on this board showing his love and adoration for a genocidal Arab dictator.

Listen, Hussien or Ali or whatever your piece of Shiite name is, if you adore this mass murderer so much, why don't you go back to help him kill more Syrian civilians? Put your money where your mouth is, as they say.

So you Al-Qaeda cheearleading idiot whose god has only an approval rate of 29 % (Assad: 72 %) equalize the terror in Syria with the will of the Syrian people. What disgusting and moronic nonsense. You also keep blaming the casualties of the war created by the West and its allies/puppets on the Syrian government.

Look who's calling me a propaganda parrot! Someone who spends all his time on this board showing his love and adoration for a genocidal Arab dictator.

Listen, Hussien or Ali or whatever your piece of Shiite name is, if you adore this mass murderer so much, why don't you go back to help him kill more Syrian civilians? Put your money where your mouth is, as they say.
Yes, you are a stupid propaganda parrot that has picked up some words. You do not express your personal opinion (it is evident that you have none) but that of your regimes that make you crawl around the USMB all day like a virtual cockroach. For example, if your regimes say suicide serves the interests of Israel we will never hear anything of you again.

Ha ha ha. The Syrian army has killed over 300,000 Syrian people.

The dead aren't non Syrians.

It is a civil war instigated by the West in support of Israel as part of a plan to weaken any of Israel's potential enemies. So part of the blame must go to the parties that encouraged the Islamists to initiate the conflict against the secular Syrian state.

But, how has the Syrian Army killed 300,000 people? Does that mean that ISIS and Al Qaeda have not killed anyone?

"SYRIA
Death toll in Syria tops 55,000 in 2015
It wasn't the deadliest year in Syria's ongoing civil war but more than 55,000 people were killed, including 21,000 civilians. The conflict, now in its fifth year, has left more than 250,000 dead."

Death toll in Syria tops 55,000 in 2015 | News | DW.COM | 01.01.2016

Forum List

Back