I Love When Bama Loses: A Collage

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
upload_2017-1-10_7-46-53.png

EPIC FAIL

Bama.jpg

LMAO!! Epic fail? How about the best active college football coach?

He has coached in 6 national championship games in his career. He is 5-1. You call that an epic fail?

But feel free to start the "The Dynasty is OVER!" nonsense.

EPIC FAIL

Bama.jpg

He has coached in 6 national championship games in his career. He is 5-1. You call that an epic fail?

What process? lol

-Geaux
Alabama dynasty talk stalls as 'The Process' fails to account for Watson, Clemson

Alabama dynasty talk stalls as 'The Process' fails to account for Watson, Clemson

TAMPA, Fla. -- It turns out Nick Saban's "Process" couldn't account for everything.

Not when a silent locker room was fairly bursting with sadness, silence and simmering indignation Monday night.

"Media's coming in. Handle 'em right men," yelled Scott Cochran, Alabama's raspy-voiced strength coach as the doors opened. "Be a pro. There's no easy way to do this."

Saban took several Division I teams and made them winners. I was disappointed how he left MSU and felt that lacked some character.

EPIC FAIL

Bama.jpg

What process? lol

-Geaux

TAMPA, Fla. -- It turns out Nick Saban's "Process" couldn't account for everything.

Not when a silent locker room was fairly bursting with sadness, silence and simmering indignation Monday night.

"Media's coming in. Handle 'em right men," yelled Scott Cochran, Alabama's raspy-voiced strength coach as the doors opened. "Be a pro. There's no easy way to do this."

What Process? Are you daft?

Since coming to Alabama in 2007, Saban has won 4 National Championships, 5 SEC Championships, 9 consecutive 10 win seasons, and has a record of 118-21. He has only lost 15 games in the last 9 years.

And since his arival, the graduation rate for the football team has steadily gone up. It is now higher than the national average for all college student, athletes or not.

That would be The Process.

Saban took several Division I teams and made them winners. I was disappointed how he left MSU and felt that lacked some character.

And he did the same thing to LSU.

-Geaux

Yep, and he has beaten LSU in the last 6 consecutive games, including 2 shutouts. I can see why you would dislike him. The 2011 BCS Championship was humiliating on a grand scale and on the biggest stage.

Forum List

Back