I might be on to much drugs

Since you are not happy either way whether on medication or not on medication the only question to ask yourself then is which YOU is the one that is more tolerable for those people having frequent interactions with you, and then stick with the one that other people can deal with the best.

Drugged me !!!!

My mental problems aint toobad

I dont know

I feel almost nothing. I mean nothing. Zero anger. Zero laugher, Zero smile, Zero depresson

Its like I am here only physically

And it seems I have zero fear anymore

Very odd

Ah, the doc has you on the GOOD shit then.

Yeah. This gives you the chance to get shit done, without the interference of feelings, emotions, and pent up hostility.
You use your common sense and brain to figure shit out and get it all in line. So when you finally get off the drugs, you'll know that being that angry and pent up all the time was just a useless gesture.

Last edited:
Ah, the doc has you on the GOOD shit then.

Yeah. This gives you the chance to get shit done, without the interference of feelings, emotions, and pent up hostility.
You use your common sense and brain to figure shit out and get it all in line. So when you finally get off the drugs, you'll know that being that angry and pent up all the time was just a useless gesture.
mmm .. that's interesting, I can get stressed but if ever depressed .. so basically, it's the search for the right drug and the cold slap of reality then.

Then I had a few shots of Rum and its wow

I could just drift off into space and time and never return
8-X.jpg

I dont know

I feel almost nothing. I mean nothing. Zero anger. Zero laugher, Zero smile, Zero depresson

Its like I am here only physically

And it seems I have zero fear anymore

Very odd
Well do not stand on the ledge screaming I am a bird and then try flapping your arms pretending to be wings because that sudden stop is a killer at the bottom!

Well do not stand on the ledge screaming I am a bird and then try flapping your arms pretending to be wings because that sudden stop is a killer at the bottom!

how much are Astros tickets for tonight for avg seats

Hopefully I can drop dead and stop posting here
Shut the fuck up about dying nimrod!

I will trade my daily life for yours and you have to carry the scars outside and inside that I carry with me and then dipshit let fucking talk.

I was a wanted man for nearly five years and have been shot, stabbed, ran over and someone put a damn bomb in the place I worked to kill me because I was a damn witness.

Oh, Father left when I was three months old, mother was a fucking lunatic that tried to kill my older sister and I and I was raised by my Aunt who was Jewish and my Grandfather was a German Nazi.

Was bullied in school, and molested as a child and have my own fucking issues with my health!

I still get up daily and let me tell you this and that is if I can survive so can you, so stop the damn bitching!

Shut the fuck up about dying nimrod!

I will trade my daily life for yours and you have to carry the scars outside and inside that I carry with me and then dipshit let fucking talk.

I was a wanted man for nearly five years and have been shot, stabbed, ran over and someone put a damn bomb in the place I worked to kill me because I was a damn witness.

Oh, Father left when I was three months old, mother was a fucking lunatic that tried to kill my older sister and I and I was raised by my Aunt who was Jewish and my Grandfather was a German Nazi.

Was bullied in school, and molested as a child and have my own fucking issues with my health!

I still get up daily and let me tell you this and that is if I can survive so can you, so stop the damn bitching!
Oh geez
Sorry
I am only fooling mister

Forum List

Back