I never thought I would hear another democrat say we need to take back control of the border

He can call himself whatever he likes but he`s still a crazy person.
Oh, I totally agree that being a democrat does not inoculate someone from being crazy. If fact, they kind of go together. The reality is, if the democrats ran him as their nominee, they would get a lot of cross-over votes from Republicans who don't want to vote for TRUMP!.

No, the premise is they can't be treated humanely anywhere on earth but in the US where the children are locked in cages with the entire US systemically racist.

At least, that is what democrats tell us.
Plus forget all about the legal way to enter the country......Dims hate the law.

But is RFK really a democrat?

It's one of those Dolezel moments that confuses me.

rachel-dolezal.jpg

I would ask a democrat if RFK is considered a real democrat or just the JFK face of white supremacy but they won't even tell me that Dolezel is a woman.........................she is a woman, right?

I feel so confused.
Lol....a wonderful new vocabulary phrase! "DOLEZAL MOMENT"

Mexico is the 13th largest economy in the world (by GDP PPP) ... we should annex and distribute handguns to the population ... let We the People solve the drug cartel problem there ... the Monroe Doctrine is clear, Latin America is ours to take ... no more immigration problems ...
Simply legalize all Drugs...
Once the government builds and runs it's own meth labs that will be the end of it.

Once the government builds and runs it's own meth labs that will be the end of it.
That would take the money out of all drugs and the economy would really collapse overnight.

I agree, they should be humanely flown back from whence they came.

it could be done quickly and efficiently with mobile court rooms and court appointment of a few hundred lawyers.

why individual asylum cases when hundreds could be tried at once. should take a few weeks to clear the backlog, but then smooth.

"next case,300 hondurans fleeing chiquita's death squads....." and they can walk right into a bus after the gavel bangs.`

Mexico is the 13th largest economy in the world (by GDP PPP) ... we should annex and distribute handguns to the population ... let We the People solve the drug cartel problem there ... the Monroe Doctrine is clear, Latin America is ours to take ... no more immigration problems ...
So funny you say that. They were just talking about this on NPR

US-made semi-automatic guns are pouring into other countries at record levels, especially since policymakers agreed in 2020 to a regulatory change pushed by the firearms industry.

A new investigative series by Bloomberg examines how the federal government has become a kind of booster and concierge for gunmakers, exporting American gun culture — and the problems it brings — across the globe.

The second installation in the investigative series zooms in on Guatemala. According to a Bloomberg News analysis, weapons sales to Guatemala have been among the steepest of any nation. Imports of U.S. semi-automatic firearms jumped from an average of about 3,600 per year in the 2010s to more than 10,000 in 2021, and nearly 20,000 in 2022.

We discuss the case of Guatemala and examine the impact that American guns are having on the country.

It's working here in Michigan with Pot. Now I have 3 stores in my town where I can buy pot. No need to go to a drug dealer. I won't get arrested when a cop finds I have an ounce in the car.

Meth and Heroine and Cocaine would have to be more heavily regulated but if you can get your doctor to write you a perscription, you should be able to go to your pharmacy and get your 8 ball of coke. And for a reasonable price. And they may not sell to you if you are strung out. Or may be they deliver so you aren't driving while high.

I'm torn on meth. That may always need to remain illegal. But who needs it when I can get coke? LOL

The border needs to be CLOSED.
Migrants can be treated humanely...in MEXICO.
how you gonna close it? i guarantee america's job creators will not allow their trucks to slow down.

how are you gonna get out when antifa or the evil fbi comes for you if the border is "closed?"

how you gonna close it? i guarantee america's job creators will not allow their trucks to slow down.

how are you gonna get out when antifa or the evil fbi comes for you if the border is "closed?"
There is a legal method for entrance into the country. Go back to enforcing it.

It's working here in Michigan with Pot. Now I have 3 stores in my town where I can buy pot. No need to go to a drug dealer. I won't get arrested when a cop finds I have an ounce in the car.

Meth and Heroine and Cocaine would have to be more heavily regulated but if you can get your doctor to write you a perscription, you should be able to go to your pharmacy and get your 8 ball of coke. And for a reasonable price. And they may not sell to you if you are strung out. Or may be they deliver so you aren't driving while high.

I'm torn on meth. That may always need to remain illegal. But who needs it when I can get coke? LOL
Nah....make it all legal.
The idiots will be dead in a month and the controlled users will bolster the local economy

There is a legal method for entrance into the country. Go back to enforcing it.

well sure. if the law is not being followed, prosecute or impeach whoever is responsible. why do you suppose gym jordan isn't cross examining the president on c span today?

i've had my "weed card" since the operation last christmas. not bad and i don't abuse it. louisiana requires a medical excuse so we still have a problem with suburban kids lined up at the street dealer. and street dealers.

How do you cross examine a vegetable?

thought you might like to hear biden under oath as much as i long to see rudy swear "to tell the truth...."

years ago i lived in tiajuana and sailed out of 32nd st. i think the"border"part of immigration could be solved with more people,dogs, and efficiency.

seal the border?' with 12 mechanized divisions and one of air cav. maybe. those agribusinesses in imperial valley and such,100% red hat repubs will have their cheap labor and free water

Forum List

Back