I never thought I would see...

a person win the Presidency after:

-Calling women pigs, slobs, and dogs
-Boasting about his ability to sexually assault women
-Mock a person with a disability
-Encourage a foreign adversary to conduct espionage against his opponent

I could go on, but these are just a few of moves that Trump made during his campaign that would have sunk anyone else into oblivion. The great fear is that our culture is changing to such a extent that these behaviors are accepted. How can a teacher scold a student for bullying when the student can point to the Commander and Chief and say, "I learned it from him."

We are entering a frightening period in our country's existence. I pray that the country will survive...

Complete faux outrage. Lol. Weird though how you were able to vote for the most corrupt nominee this country had ever seen AND a woman who had covered up and slandered the women who had affairs with her husband.

Beating a dead horse is all they have these days.

The country will be fine, we marginalized the haters once and will do it again. The vast majority of Americans are not like these horrible people who have been momentarily emboldened by Trump's ignorant rhetoric.
The pedocrats are done.

How can you call a political party the "pedocrats" when you just gleefully voted for an admitted sexual predator? Oh, that's right....you can do that cause you are a Trumpette Cultist.

The ultimate irony of this election is that after month after month of the media sensationalizing one scandal after another, on both sides, and for the sake of their own ratings trying to make this all about scandal,
the election came down to the issues, in fact, just one issue, trade and jobs,

and Trump won because he essentially agreed with Bernie Sanders on those issues.
Is there an echo in here?

The country will be fine, we marginalized the haters once and will do it again. The vast majority of Americans are not like these horrible people who have been momentarily emboldened by Trump's ignorant rhetoric.

I pray you are right, but judging from some of the comments on the Thread already, the haters are very much among us. Trump needs to be given a chance. I hope a lot of his campaign rhetoric that, basically, encouraged "survival of the fittest", was only theater to excite his followers.
Never forget that these flaming psychos are not representative of any major cross section of Americans. You are talking to the fringe here and all this talk is just talk.

The fringe elected Trump?

So tell me,how many people makes up a fringe these days?

Touché!

You must forgive jimmy and nyc. They're going to finally be expected to work..., and they're terrified.

I could go on, but these are just a few of moves that Trump made during his campaign that would have sunk anyone else into oblivion. The great fear is that our culture is changing to such a extent that these behaviors are accepted. How can a teacher scold a student for bullying when the student can point to the Commander and Chief and say, "I learned it from him."

We are entering a frightening period in our country's existence. I pray that the country will survive...

Bill Clinton seriously lowered the bar

play-doh.jpg

With any luck, Trump will have an uneventful Presidency

Relative peace, stable economy

We got through Bush giving up the worst terror attack in history, two wars and a collapsed economy. We can suffer through Trump
rightwinger seems to be one of the VERY FEW Dem voters here who aren't melting down over their loss

Pointing out reality and facts is not "melting down."

I hope, as rightwinger stated, that the next administration is peaceful and uneventful. But so far, there is little evidence to point in that direction.
You didn't point out anything. YOu spewed nonsense rhetoric, which is all you have.

I can post audio or video defending each of the facts I stated. All you can do is say, "That is not true."

Nobody gives a shit what you have to say on the matter. Seriously. You should stop. Take a vacation. Oh wait, you don't work..never mind.

EXCELLENT POST!
"Take a vacation. Oh wait, you don't work".

The pedocrats are done.

How can you call a political party the "pedocrats" when you just gleefully voted for an admitted sexual predator? Oh, that's right....you can do that cause you are a Trumpette Cultist.

The ultimate irony of this election is that after month after month of the media sensationalizing one scandal after another, on both sides, and for the sake of their own ratings trying to make this all about scandal,

and Trump won because he essentially agreed with Bernie Sanders on those issues.
So why did the DEMs run "the most qualified candidate in US history" and got their 'snowflake' pussy asses handed to them?

Complete faux outrage. Lol. Weird though how you were able to vote for the most corrupt nominee this country had ever seen AND a woman who had covered up and slandered the women who had affairs with her husband.

Beating a dead horse is all they have these days.

Wanna see true derangement?

Check out the 'Breaking News'!!!

screen_shot_2016_11_16_at_5_0_1479316883.png

hiLIARy was not the most qualified prez candidate in history unless failure and cronyism are now considered attributes

Repudiation of the pedocrats:

"Republicans are now in control of a record 67 (68 percent) of the 98 partisan state legislative chambers in the nation, more than twice the number (31) in which Democrats have a majority, according to the bipartisan National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL).

“That’s more than at any other time in the history of the Republican Party,” according to NCSL. “They also hold more total seats, well over 4,100 of the 7,383, than they have since 1920.”

"Next year, the GOP will control both legislative chambers in 32 states - an all-time high, according to NCSL - while Democrats will have total control of just 13 state legislatures."

I think pedocrat tears may end drought worldwide!

Republicans Now Control Record Number of State Legislative Chambers

So when will abortion and same sex marriage be outlawed? When will SS and Medicare be privatized?

When will Medicaid end?
Trump said abortion should be up to the individual states.
Trump said he was fine with same sex marriage.
You're behaving like an hysterical child.
Grow up!

Your second coming of hitler lost.....get,over it you jackbooted thug hater.....
You assholes are the ones that are constantly whining 24/7 on here ever since trump won.

Why is that? Buyer's remorse already?
Maybe one day you'll learn to recognize difference between whining and celebrating.
What exactly is it you are celebrating?
You're demise......
The demographic shift marches on, looks like your kind is literally looking at your own demise :eusa_whistle:
Yeah, that's some demise.

What party just won the White House and controls the House and the Senate?

How many states have Republican governors?

How many states have Republican governors and complete Republican control of their legislatures?

How many hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of state legislative seats have switched Republican during the Barry regime?

Not exactly dying on the vine there, cupcake.

The pedocrats are done.

So why did the DEMs run "the most qualified candidate in US history" and got their 'snowflake' pussy asses handed to them?

Ask them. I've never voted for Hillary Clinton despite having 7 chances.

You assholes are the ones that are constantly whining 24/7 on here ever since trump won.

Why is that? Buyer's remorse already?
Maybe one day you'll learn to recognize difference between whining and celebrating.
What exactly is it you are celebrating?
You're demise......
The demographic shift marches on, looks like your kind is literally looking at your own demise :eusa_whistle:
Yeah, that's some demise.

What party just won the White House and controls the House and the Senate?

How many states have Republican governors?

How many states have Republican governors and complete Republican control of their legislatures?

How many hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of state legislative seats have switched Republican during the Barry regime?

Not exactly dying on the vine there, cupcake.

and yet the conservative agenda loses a little more every day.

Forum List

Back