I never thought I would see...

The country will be fine, we marginalized the haters once and will do it again. The vast majority of Americans are not like these horrible people who have been momentarily emboldened by Trump's ignorant rhetoric.

I pray you are right, but judging from some of the comments on the Thread already, the haters are very much among us. Trump needs to be given a chance. I hope a lot of his campaign rhetoric that, basically, encouraged "survival of the fittest", was only theater to excite his followers.

With any luck, Trump will have an uneventful Presidency

Relative peace, stable economy

We got through Bush giving up the worst terror attack in history, two wars and a collapsed economy. We can suffer through Trump
rightwinger seems to be one of the VERY FEW Dem voters here who aren't melting down over their loss

Pointing out reality and facts is not "melting down."

I hope, as rightwinger stated, that the next administration is peaceful and uneventful. But so far, there is little evidence to point in that direction.
Sooo..... now you're projecting. You need to calm down kiddo. Next Admin doesn't take office til Jan 20

The country will be fine, we marginalized the haters once and will do it again. The vast majority of Americans are not like these horrible people who have been momentarily emboldened by Trump's ignorant rhetoric.
The pedocrats are done.

How can you call a political party the "pedocrats" when you just gleefully voted for an admitted sexual predator? Oh, that's right....you can do that cause you are a Trumpette Cultist.

I pray you are right, but judging from some of the comments on the Thread already, the haters are very much among us. Trump needs to be given a chance. I hope a lot of his campaign rhetoric that, basically, encouraged "survival of the fittest", was only theater to excite his followers.

We got through Bush giving up the worst terror attack in history, two wars and a collapsed economy. We can suffer through Trump
rightwinger seems to be one of the VERY FEW Dem voters here who aren't melting down over their loss

I hope, as rightwinger stated, that the next administration is peaceful and uneventful. But so far, there is little evidence to point in that direction.
You didn't point out anything. YOu spewed nonsense rhetoric, which is all you have.

I can post audio or video defending each of the facts I stated. All you can do is say, "That is not true."

The pedocrats are done.

How can you call a political party the "pedocrats" when you just gleefully voted for an admitted sexual predator? Oh, that's right....you can do that cause you are a Trumpette Cultist.
How long you types going to be bemoaning your electoral defeat? Ball park figure

You didn't point out anything. YOu spewed nonsense rhetoric, which is all you have.

I can post audio or video defending each of the facts I stated. All you can do is say, "That is not true."

Nobody gives a shit what you have to say on the matter. Seriously. You should stop. Take a vacation. Oh wait, you don't work..never mind.

The pedocrats are done.

The ultimate irony of this election is that after month after month of the media sensationalizing one scandal after another, on both sides, and for the sake of their own ratings trying to make this all about scandal,
the election came down to the issues, in fact, just one issue, trade and jobs,

and Trump won because he essentially agreed with Bernie Sanders on those issues.

The pedocrats are done.

The ultimate irony of this election is that after month after month of the media sensationalizing one scandal after another, on both sides, and for the sake of their own ratings trying to make this all about scandal,

and Trump won because he essentially agreed with Bernie Sanders on those issues.

Don't smoke crack. Really.

The pedocrats are done.

What do you wish to dispute? That Trump essentially agrees with Bernie Sanders on trade and its effect on jobs?

Let's hear your argument.

Watching our little band of loons makes my choice to vote Trump justified. People this out of control do not belong running our soon to be great nation.

The good news is that Jim's internet is going to be canceled any day and we will have a respite. He can't pay it, and whatever government handouts he's been depending on lately won't pay for it.

The bad news is that the economy is going to boom, and probably even he will be able to get a job sometime after January, which means he'll be back. Though I'm sure he'll change his name like the disgusting worm he is.

Though I could see Trump taking over the internet, making it free for all....

The pedocrats are done.

Agreed! And now the Democrats see more of Trump's policies that they can agree with, than his own party. Shumer is a master at splicing together deals. He and Trump, another New Yorker, may develop an interesting relationship, or they may try to cut each other's throat.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...e-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

The pedocrats are done.

Typical pedocrat doesn't know what constitutes sexual predation. This is why you ignore the people who actually do harm, and fixate on shutting up people who talk smack instead.

The pedocrats are done.

Agreed! And now the Democrats see more of Trump's policies that they can agree with, than his own party. Shumer is a master at splicing together deals. He and Trump, another New Yorker, may develop an interesting relationship, or they may try to cut each other's throat.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...e-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Ah the slimes. Pissing their pants.

The pedocrats are done.

What do you wish to dispute? That Trump essentially agrees with Bernie Sanders on trade and its effect on jobs?

Let's hear your argument.

Yes he does and he holds many positions that are contrary to the GOP stated goals.

Forum List

Back