I never thought I would see...

a person win the Presidency after:

-Calling women pigs, slobs, and dogs
-Boasting about his ability to sexually assault women
-Mock a person with a disability
-Encourage a foreign adversary to conduct espionage against his opponent

I could go on, but these are just a few of moves that Trump made during his campaign that would have sunk anyone else into oblivion. The great fear is that our culture is changing to such a extent that these behaviors are accepted. How can a teacher scold a student for bullying when the student can point to the Commander and Chief and say, "I learned it from him."

We are entering a frightening period in our country's existence. I pray that the country will survive...
h8g3u1v.gif

JimH52

elections over kiddo. Put your big boy pants on

Have you had a lobotomy?

Americans don't want a crazy old drunk woman in the WH. Especially one that has a bad habit of throwing temper tantrums.

I could go on, but these are just a few of moves that Trump made during his campaign that would have sunk anyone else into oblivion. The great fear is that our culture is changing to such a extent that these behaviors are accepted. How can a teacher scold a student for bullying when the student can point to the Commander and Chief and say, "I learned it from him."

We are entering a frightening period in our country's existence. I pray that the country will survive...

The fact that he won and where he won tells me that some of my fellow Americans in Ohio and Penn are hurting real bad. Bad enough not to care about pussy grabbing and all of Trumps campaign gaffs, embarrassments, shameful moments, etc. They heard what he said about NAFTA and see how free trade has traded away their town's economy.

Roger and Me came out in 1989 -- and I guess for many CEO's, it was an instructional film. People on the left saw the fill and and said, 'oh, how horrible.' And people on the right saw and said Michael Moore is a communist. No body did anything as one community after another fell while the market got fatter and fatter.

Upper management feels entitle to big salaries and compensations. Very few of them feel any obligation to the American worker. If anything, they resent the American worker for demanding higher wages, health plans, and pensions when Asian and So. American workers are happy to do same assembling of products for a few dollars a day.

The country will be fine, we marginalized the haters once and will do it again. The vast majority of Americans are not like these horrible people who have been momentarily emboldened by Trump's ignorant rhetoric.

I pray you are right, but judging from some of the comments on the Thread already, the haters are very much among us. Trump needs to be given a chance. I hope a lot of his campaign rhetoric that, basically, encouraged "survival of the fittest", was only theater to excite his followers.
Never forget that these flaming psychos are not representative of any major cross section of Americans. You are talking to the fringe here and all this talk is just talk.

Your second coming of hitler lost.....get,over it you jackbooted thug hater.....
You assholes are the ones that are constantly whining 24/7 on here ever since trump won.

Why is that? Buyer's remorse already?
Maybe one day you'll learn to recognize difference between whining and celebrating.
What exactly is it you are celebrating?
Trump winning and Hillary losing.

The country will be fine, we marginalized the haters once and will do it again. The vast majority of Americans are not like these horrible people who have been momentarily emboldened by Trump's ignorant rhetoric.

I pray you are right, but judging from some of the comments on the Thread already, the haters are very much among us. Trump needs to be given a chance. I hope a lot of his campaign rhetoric that, basically, encouraged "survival of the fittest", was only theater to excite his followers.

With any luck, Trump will have an uneventful Presidency

Relative peace, stable economy

We got through Bush giving up the worst terror attack in history, two wars and a collapsed economy. We can suffer through Trump

Never forget that these flaming psychos are not representative of any major cross section of Americans. You are talking to the fringe here and all this talk is just talk.

Yeah that explains why Trump won....good grief.

You idiots lost, accept it and move on

Earth to JimH52, Bill Clinton didn't win.

Your second coming of hitler lost.....get,over it you jackbooted thug hater.....
You assholes are the ones that are constantly whining 24/7 on here ever since trump won.

Maybe one day you'll learn to recognize difference between whining and celebrating.
You're demise......
Really? How so?

The great fear is that our culture is changing to such a extent that these behaviors are accepted..
Obviously they are accepted behaviors by the members of the party of family values. What a bunch of lowlife hypocrites they are.
:itsok:

h8g3u1v.gif

JimH52

elections over kiddo. Put your big boy pants on

Have you had a lobotomy?
No, but I see you haven't put down the crony Dem Establ kool aid :alcoholic: :eusa_think:

With any luck, Trump will have an uneventful Presidency

Relative peace, stable economy

We got through Bush giving up the worst terror attack in history, two wars and a collapsed economy. We can suffer through Trump
rightwinger seems to be one of the VERY FEW Dem voters here who aren't melting down over their loss

You're demise......
Really? How so?
Just like that....

You're demise......
The demographic shift marches on, looks like your kind is literally looking at your own demise :eusa_whistle:

You're demise......
The demographic shift marches on, looks like your kind is literally looking at your own demise :eusa_whistle:
You will hate the next 8 years my little Brownshirted racist.....

So let me get this straight, you take prayer and God out of the schools and wonder why morality has gone to hell in this country?

If putting God back into the classroom would correct the ship, would you support it?

Of course not, so shut the hell up or Donald will grab you by the genitals.....assuming he can find them.

Things will only get worse.

You're demise......
You will hate the next 8 years my little Brownshirted racist.....
no way you can stop the demographic shift :badgrin:

You're demise......
getting old guno. Jump off of that crony Establ wagon boy

You DO realize that legal immigrants dont want illegals coming in and under bidding their jobs?

Thus demonstrating the extent to which Americans have grown tired of the mandatory programs, meddling policies and obscene wealth confiscation that is the Democrats, who clearly have but one real goal, power.

The Republicans haven't been all that much better in these regards, but better nonetheless.

That's how much the country deplores your party, your platform and your candidates. The other side's guy may have done all those things you list, but the country still overlooks them in an attempt to avoid more Dem central planning.

It's a testament to just how hated your ideas are.

Forum List

Back