I now pronounce you, a hot mess

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Lesbians are nuts,there is no other explanation.

Brittney Griner Files Annulment Papers Day After Wife Announces Baby

WNBA star Brittney Griner filed for an annulment of her marriage to fellow WNBA player Glory Johnson yesterday, one day after Johnson announced that she was expecting a child. There is a lot going on here, so let’s refresh our memories with a timeline.

britney-and-glory-annulled-.jpg

Brittney Griner Files Annulment Papers Day After Wife Announces Baby

But but ...I thought the Gay community would respect their marriage vows better than us breeders do... So that can't be true.

You mean the babies not hers!:biggrin:

.” They also say that Griner has no biological connection to the child that Johnson is pregnant with.”

No shit Sherlock.

Haha...well....these days one of them might be a man.

Wonder when the TNBA will form....and we'll have Jenner and Rodman and a bunch of other freaks playing. Saturday Night Lives character "Pat" will be commissioner.

But but ...I thought the Gay community would respect their marriage vows better than us breeders do... So that can't be true.

You people are a bunch of idiots...especially you and the skank who posted this thread. Nobody ever said they'd be different than anyone else. No one ever said they would be problem free. No one ever said there would be no divorce, along with the many other problems that occur in relationships.

Maybe we should listen to a child molester on those strong family values....smh.

You people are a bunch of idiots...especially you and the skank who posted this thread. Nobody ever said they'd be different than anyone else. No one ever said they would be problem free. No one ever said there would be no divorce, along with the many other problems that occur in relationships.

Maybe we should listen to a child molester on those strong family values....smh.

Yeah... Like Harvey Milk. :)

Early on the argument was... They just want to marry their long time partners. They won't make a mockery out of wedding vows like the breeders do.

I don't care if they get married. But why do you nitwits always have to lie?

Forum List

Back