I now pronounce you, a hot mess

But but ...I thought the Gay community would respect their marriage vows better than us breeders do... So that can't be true.

You people are a bunch of idiots...especially you and the skank who posted this thread. Nobody ever said they'd be different than anyone else. No one ever said they would be problem free. No one ever said there would be no divorce, along with the many other problems that occur in relationships.

Maybe we should listen to a child molester on those strong family values....smh.

Yeah... Like Harvey Milk. :)

Early on the argument was... They just want to marry their long time partners. They won't make a mockery out of wedding vows like the breeders do.

I don't care if they get married. But why do you nitwits always have to lie?

I'm not so sure it's lying so much as wishful thinking.

So which one is the bull dyke?? ..... :dunno:
Prolly the one who isn't pregnant. There's a reason the lipstick one is attracted to mannish features..and she's bearing the fruition of that closeted orientation in her belly right now.

But but ...I thought the Gay community would respect their marriage vows better than us breeders do... So that can't be true.

You people are a bunch of idiots...especially you and the skank who posted this thread. Nobody ever said they'd be different than anyone else. No one ever said they would be problem free. No one ever said there would be no divorce, along with the many other problems that occur in relationships.

Maybe we should listen to a child molester on those strong family values....smh.

Early on the argument was... They just want to marry their long time partners. They won't make a mockery out of wedding vows like the breeders do.

And....they just want to marry their long time partners. Gay people also have life long partners, same as straight couples.

Maybe they met in Vegas, got drunk, and ended up at the Little White Wedding Chapel....so what? Is it any of your business? Maybe they decided, after sobering up, that it was all a big mistake....again, so fucking what? They are going to behave the same as straight couples. Some marriages work out, some don't. Get the fuck over yourself.

And....they just want to marry their long time partners. Gay people also have life long partners, same as straight couples.

Maybe they met in Vegas, got drunk, and ended up at the Little White Wedding Chapel....so what? Is it any of your business? Maybe they decided, after sobering up, that it was all a big mistake....again, so fucking what? They are going to behave the same as straight couples. Some marriages work out, some don't. Get the fuck over yourself.

Then don't lie and claim your intentions are more honorable. Isnt that what you wackaloons are always preaching?

Then don't lie and claim your intentions are more honorable. Isnt that what you wackaloons are always preaching?

Did you just have a brain fart? How rude! WTF are you blabbering about? No one is preaching anything....moron.

Did you just have a brain fart? How rude! WTF are you blabbering about? No one is preaching anything....moron.

Liberals are all about preaching. It's what they do.

Harvey Milk didn't preach family values, dingbat, nor did he campaign against straight marriage.

Harvey Milk didn't preach family values, dingbat, nor did he campaign against straight marriage.

Yes ... I know... In lib land pedophiles are okay if they are on the right side of the political isle.

You are correct.......he did none of those things.

Milk was just into molesting young boys.

Once again, Milk wasn't making a living by preaching superior morals. He wasn't on a reality show, pretending to be a Christian, while fingering his 5 yr old sister/sisters, and the babysitter. He didn't work for any Family Research Council, campaigning to end marriage rights.

If Josh had been one year older, he would be classified as a pedophile. That's not the case with Milk, so there really is no comparison.

Yes ... I know... In lib land pedophiles are okay if they are on the right side of the political isle.

I see you're still in need of a dictionary.

While all for gay marriage, can usually see both sides of an issue. So if you break God's laws getting a gay marriage, in effect pick n choosing what to follow and what to ignore, you have no grounds to then complain about another breach as with adultery.

“The problem with living outside the law is that you no longer have its protection.”

― Truman Capote

Johnson has been cheating with a man. That's a cardinal sin.

Once you've been gay married, is adultery still a sin? :)

adultery is defined as sex with a married woman (uhm---strictly defined------archaic---
ie ---in the CLASSICAL SENSE) ----the question is complex since the real issue ---
in terms of its social basis is------PROGENY and their lineage and the RIGHTS OF THE FATHER. Thus----would sex with the homosexual wife of a woman----be adultery?

You are correct.......he did none of those things.

Milk was just into molesting young boys.

Once again, Milk wasn't making a living by preaching superior morals. He wasn't on a reality show, pretending to be a Christian, while fingering his 5 yr old sister/sisters, and the babysitter. He didn't work for any Family Research Council, campaigning to end marriage rights.

If Josh had been one year older, he would be classified as a pedophile. That's not the case with Milk, so there really is no comparison.

A lib propping up a child preditor while screeching about superior morals. I love it.

Forum List

Back