Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I posted this on Aug 6, 2022 and March 5 2022

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho

I'm just a dumb farm boy but I ceratainly know when I'm being lied to.​

Does anyone really believe 528k jobs were created

Does anyone really believe there was almost 700000 new jobs created last month?​

Biden Deceived Americans With One Heck of a Whopper About Jobs Before Election​

By Nick Arama | 6:45 PM on December 17, 2022

Does anyone really believe there was almost 700000 new jobs created last month?​

Some folks believe there were 2.5M defensive gun uses last year (about 7,000 a day).

I would believe that many jobs were created before I believed the nonsense about Defensive gun uses.

To your point though....the whole "job creation" thing is silly. Jobs filled? Okay. Jobs "created"? No. Like we have 2 openings for nursing right now in the CCU. If they are filled...does that mean the job was "created"? No. If we expanded the size of the CCU and had to hire 3 nurses, that would be one job being created.

Some folks believe there were 2.5M defensive gun uses last year (about 7,000 a day).

I would believe that many jobs were created before I believed the nonsense about Defensive gun uses.

To your point though....the whole "job creation" thing is silly. Jobs filled? Okay. Jobs "created"? No. Like we have 2 openings for nursing right now in the CCU. If they are filled...does that mean the job was "created"? No. If we expanded the size of the CCU and had to hire 3 nurses, that would be one job being created.
1671594462251.png

Best economy ever... says NWO shillbots/NPCs

Forum List

Back