I Remember Serving During the Carter Era -

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Man, did we fucking HATE our Commander-in-Chief in the 70s. He GUTTED the military. Slashed defense. Ships sat at piers rotting. Retention was at an all-time low. Morale pitiful.

Seems Black Jimmy has accomplished the same....

WASHINGTON – Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, recipient of the U.S. military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor, as well as other top retired officers, say President Obama’s agenda is decimating the morale of the U.S. ranks to the point members no longer feel prepared to fight or have the desire to win.

Top generals: Obama is ?purging the military?

And then along came Reagan who instituted 2 policies that made our military great. Requiring a high school diploma in order to enlist and random drug testing. You immediately could see the difference in the quality of recruits. Our first drug test caught 27 guys in my company. They were immediately discharged.

Man, did we fucking HATE our Commander-in-Chief in the 70s. He GUTTED the military. Slashed defense. Ships sat at piers rotting. Retention was at an all-time low. Morale pitiful.

Seems Black Jimmy has accomplished the same....

WASHINGTON – Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, recipient of the U.S. military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor, as well as other top retired officers, say President Obama’s agenda is decimating the morale of the U.S. ranks to the point members no longer feel prepared to fight or have the desire to win.

Top generals: Obama is ?purging the military?

Yea.....the end of the VietNam war does wonders for gutting the military

Just like Bush gutted the military at the end of the Cold War

And then along came Reagan who instituted 2 policies that made our military great. Requiring a high school diploma in order to enlist and random drug testing. You immediately could see the difference in the quality of recruits. Our first drug test caught 27 guys in my company. They were immediately discharged.

No one messed with Ronald Reagan. He was a man of his word...a real leader who through his policies, created 20 million jobs.....all this after "inheriting" the mess left by Jimmy Carter.

Ask those former air traffic controllers, if you refute his leadership.

On Aug. 5, 1981, President Ronald Reagan fired 11,345 air traffic controllers after a two-day strike.

Only seven months into his administration
and less than a month after appointing the first woman to the Supreme Court, the first great political crisis of Reagan's presidency occurred when 13,000 members of the Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization (PATCO) went on strike. With their federal contracts expired, the air traffic controllers walked off the job on Aug. 3.

Recognizing the stressful, demanding nature of the profession, Reagan had offered an 11 percent increase in wages, though this was not enough for PATCO. Among other concessions, the union demanded a 100 percent pay increase that would have amounted to $700 million for taxpayers at a time when Reagan was trying to trim the federal budget. Reagan rejected the demands and the stage was set for a showdown.

The strike proved difficult for Reagan for a couple of reasons. First of all,......

more:

This week in history: Ronald Reagan fires 11,345 air traffic controllers | Deseret News

Actually, that was Clinton dope
Another shit period for the military
God, did we loathe that prick
It took GW Bush to restore patriotism in the military
And then came Black Jimmy
There, you're all squared away
You never-served bitch

Actually, that was Clinton dope
Another shit period for the military
God, did we loathe that prick
It took GW Bush to restore patriotism in the military
And then came Black Jimmy
There, you're all squared away
You never-served bitch

Unable to comprehend that a reduced threat requires a reduced military
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004598.html

What a shitstain

Last edited:

Cite some proof the Bush gutted the military, numbnuts.
I realize military matters are difficult for a shitmark like you -
but, you made the claim. What particular actions did Bush take to gut the military. Must have been some sweeping legislation that I missed.
Post away, cumdrop!!

Cite some proof the Bush gutted the military, numbnuts.
I realize military matters are difficult for a shitmark like you -
but, you made the claim. What particular actions did Bush take to gut the military. Must have been some sweeping legislation that I missed.
Post away, cumdrop!!

Active Duty Military Personnel, 1940?2011 | Infoplease.com

Drop of 350,000 between 1985 and 1992. Asswipe

Last edited:
Meanwhile, back in the real world, military spending declined steadily during all of the Nixon/Ford years, and then Carter reversed the trend. This graph from the Heritage Foundation shows defense spending as a percentage of GDP. So, as Warrior illustrates, Carter got the blame for what Nixon/Ford did.

defense-spending-and-gdp.gif

Drop of 300,000 between 1985 and 1992! Asswipe

Wonderful.
WHEN/WHERE DID BUSH "GUT" THE MILITARY?

Can you simply answer the question?

Probably not....

Keep trying, asswipe.

Who was president shitstain?

Also your "gutting" of the military under Carter only saw a drop of 75,000 personnel

Facts are a bitch, aren't they asswipe?

Last edited:

Also your "gutting" of the military under Caryer only saw a drop of 75,000 personnel

Who was president during Benghazi? During the shooting at LAX yesterday? During the shooting in Connecticut and elsewhere? Who was president when all the dead and maimed have been forgotten in battles around the world since he (Obama) took office? Who is responsible for gutting the military today - i.e. my OP? Who was president when the sun came up this morning? Who was president when you were taking it up the ass last night?

WHEN DID BUSH GUT THE MILITARY. Personally. When did Bush do it?
You made the statement. Wipe the drippings off your chin and get cracking.

Back on point, while these cumswallowing Libberhoids blame Bush, Nixon and Adolph Hitler....

Meanwhile -

Thanks

Also your "gutting" of the military under Caryer only saw a drop of 75,000 personnel

Who was president during Benghazi? During the shooting at LAX yesterday? During the shooting in Connecticut and elsewhere? Who was president when all the dead and maimed have been forgotten in battles around the world since he (Obama) took office? Who is responsible for gutting the military today - i.e. my OP? Who was president when the sun came up this morning? Who was president when you were taking it up the ass last night?

Wow....kinda going off the deep end aren't ya big boy?

Obama actually won the wars that Bush started and managed to kill the son of a bitch that caught Bush with his pants down

I provided the numbers under Bush.....a reduction of 350,000 in the armed forces

Do you actually have any numbers to back up your rant shitstain?

Back on point, while these cumswallowing Libberhoids blame Bush, Nixon and Adolph Hitler....

Meanwhile -

WASHINGTON – Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, recipient of the U.S. military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor, as well as other top retired officers, say President Obama’s agenda is decimating the morale of the U.S. ranks to the point members no longer feel prepared to fight or have the desire to win.[

Thanks

Opinion......got any actual facts asswipe?
Brady hasn't served in 20 years, other than he hates Obama, what is his basis to judge morale?

Or facts don't apply to you do they?

Last edited:

Wow....kinda going off the deep end aren't ya big boy?

Obama actually won the wars that Bush started and managed to kill the son of a bitch that caught Bush with his pants down

I provided the numbers under Bush.....a reduction of 350,000 in the armed forces

Do you actually have any numbers to back up your rant shitstain?

Obama won wars now?
When?
Which ones?
I missed the homecomings and parades
Do share
What a fucking nit wit

I doubt Warrior was sober for anytime during the Carter Administration.

During the Administration of Ronald Reagan it first became necessary for separated and discharged vets to PROVE any illness or disability (including drug or alcohol abuse), PTSD or cancers (agent orange) were directly service connected. In the 1980's many Vietnam combat vets ended up in county funded treatment programs, county hospitals and homeless.

It's the conservative way. See how the Bonus Army fared under a conservative administration:

Bonus Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the five years prior to Jimmy Carter, our military reduced by 900,000 under Nixon and Ford, yet only by 75,000 in four tears under Carter

Yet, shitstain Warrior claims Carter "gutted" the military

Forum List

Back