"I said it, I was wrong and I apologize"

This is the politics forum. You're complaining because people in a politics forum aren't talking enough about the weather?

What, is the weather racist or something? I'm sure a tropical cyclone destroying property and killing people is a far more important thing to be concerned about than what Trump said 10 years ago. By orders of magnitude.

Any of you conservatives who accepted the apology of any Democrat for a comparable wrong, and gave him or her absolution in exchange for the apology,

you have every right to call for the same treatment of Trump re his apology.

Any of you fit that description?

lolol

I'm willing to accept your many apologies owed in regards to me... :popcorn:

Any of you conservatives who accepted the apology of any Democrat for a comparable wrong, and gave him or her absolution in exchange for the apology,

lolol

I'm willing to accept your many apologies owed in regards to me... :popcorn:

Go ahead and list them and we can negotiate them right here.

So now Trump is proven to be objective and capable of apology... not a narcissist or etc.

More reason to vote for him it seems.

lolol
Democrats, they easily draw after their crap... Bill Clinton and his sex scandal is the epitome

So did he apologize for his words or his deeds?

So, what if he did? Would you forgive him?

What does forgiveness entail, exactly?

Answer the question damn it.
So now Trump is proven to be objective and capable of apology... not a narcissist or etc.

Anthony Weiner apologized.

And then did it again.

Which proved the voters of NYC correct when they thoroughly rejected his run for mayor. Will you do the same with Trump?

And then did it again.

Which proved the voters of NYC correct when they thoroughly rejected his run for mayor. Will you do the same with Trump?

He wasn't caught again until recently.

You're conflating two unrelated incidents. Wiener is a pervert who sends photos to jail bait.

Trump engaged in typical male conversation, in private. I have talked the same way, and unless you're gay, or a priest of some kind, so have you.

And then did it again.

He wasn't caught again until recently.

You're conflating two unrelated incidents. Wiener is a pervert who sends photos to jail bait.

Trump engaged in typical male conversation, in private. I have talked the same way, and unless you're gay, or a priest of some kind, so have you.

Trump told those 'guys' what he DOES. He confessed to acts of sexual harassment.

Forum List

Back