I saw new doctor for back

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
He was very Jewish and apparently knew I was immediately
He said there is zero surgery for me and he wants to try more conventional stuff

Very depressing
He was smart and nice

OIP.K_fnMzLJ6DDSNjR0vEtMxQHaEK

That's my kind of doctor. Surgery should be a last resort and this is coming from a guy who had serious back and spine pain for a long time. In fact, my spine is curved.

Have any of you ever had Piriformis syndrome? its when the sciatic nerve is pinched by a swollen muscle in the butt cheek.... there is absolutely no relief from the deep pain... it gets so bad you can't walk or stand or sit....
They can give you exercises that don't work they just make it worse and Advil works but not very well... it just has to run its course.... I mean it hurt bad... standing in a line would make me want to scream in pain hurry the fuck up please....
I've had it for two months until last weekend when it just went away....
I took nothing but woke up in the middle of the night to pee and realized the pain was gone.... Thank God too.....

That's my kind of doctor. Surgery should be a last resort and this is coming from a guy who had serious back and spine pain for a long time. In fact, my spine is curved.
It depends on the diagnosis.

I had severe spinal stenosis and I had surgery it was the best thing I ever did.

The procedure was called a laminectomy with a bilevel laminotomy

What he did was remove about 1/3 of one vertebra and then he reamed out the spaces of the vertebrae above and below.

In 6 weeks I was completely pain free

It depends on the diagnosis.

I had severe spinal stenosis and I had surgery it was the best thing I ever did.

The procedure was called a laminectomy with a bilevel laminotomy

What he did was remove about 1/3 of one vertebra and then he reamed out the spaces of the vertebrae above and below.

In 6 weeks I was completely pain free
Bit late to tell BlockedGhanaian.

He has already opened his Dandelion Root Homeopathic Hospital in Wankerville where even the cutting of plants with a knife is deemed dangerous .

Forum List

Back