I see and hear Wilbur Ross and Rex Tillerson and I see and hear competence

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is far too often overlooked by the media and critics. Trump really has surrounded himself with some top notch talent. Both Tillerson and Ross seem like the types to cut through B.S really quick and they are precisely the people you want on your side to look out for U.S interests and drive jobs back to America.

They could both be making mint in the free market but decide to answer the call of duty to country. Selflessness that will pay dividends for the country that has been good to them. Similar motivation that drove Trump to run and successfully win the WH.

This is far too often overlooked by the media and critics. Trump really has surrounded himself with some top notch talent. Both Tillerson and Ross seem like the types to cut through B.S really quick and they are precisely the people you want on your side to look out for U.S interests and drive jobs back to America.

They could both be making mint in the free market but decide to answer the call of duty to country. Selflessness that will pay dividends for the country that has been good to them. Similar motivation that drove Trump to run and successfully win the WH.
Indisputably, both are very able men, but are they the right men to bring about the revolution in policy the President had promised?

Y'all are too much. Really.

Honestly, I thought this was going to be a joke in Political Satire.

considering where the cheeto is right now, it could start out ...

Two Corinthians walk into a mosque ...

Edited to add - about the OP = Tillerson is a crook and Ross is a crook. But, the RWNJs already knew that.

Forum List

Back