I see that Dallas Cowboys are choking again.....Good!

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
It will be the only time I root for the Ravens this season though I do like seeing Henry running over players.

0d42291631096972933c480b6ebdd76d.jpg

8cfc0db4e74f4a07f8b7afe3c16e4b3c.jpg

It will be the only time I root for the Ravens this season though I do like seeing Henry running over players.

What's even worse is that they're not losing "CLOSE" games.

They are getting dominated. I'm not a Cowboys fan either, so it has NOT been difficult to watch at all......lol.

They made a good effort to get back into it in the fourth, but down 28-6, they lost by 28-25.

They did today.

Baltimore ran over The Boys for 3 quarters! They forgot how to score in the 4th & made mistakes allowing Dallas to make a comeback! It's been happening a lot of late as Balt. wins 1st game of the season! :meow: :eek: :(:dunno:

While Cowboys fans were very obnoxious and continue to be moderately so, I find anti-Cowboys blowhards to be far more obnoxious these days.

I hope Dallas wins a Super Bowl so all of these douche bags have to eat their words and STFU

While Cowboys fans were very obnoxious and continue to be moderately so, I find anti-Cowboys blowhards to be far more obnoxious these days.

I hope Dallas wins a Super Bowl so all of these douche bags have to eat their words and STFU
Redskins fan so I've always disliked the Cowboys.....America's team my ass.

Isn't it great? I love to hate Dallas

Minnesota looks good. Detroit has a tough division this year. Both Green Bay and Minnesota seem good.

San Fran lost too to Matt Stafford? Huh. Interesting.

So right now it looks like Kansas City and Minnesota are Superbowl contenders.

Bills are 2 and 0 but we know how that ends

Steelers are 3 and 0? Raven's 1 and 2? WOW

Seahawks undefeated still?

Over 50 years with a marketing plan that it is the Dallas Cowboys and all of the rest of the teams. Then we wonder why they are hated. If the media would shut up on it and stop with the America's Team claptrap it may die down. I am an Eagles fan. We have our own reputation. And in reality, it is nothing as it was. There are also teams where the fan stupidity is the same or worse. Dallas never looked at the Eagles as their prime opponent until it started a couple of decades ago although there were a couple of blips before that. The NFC East may not like each other, and each team has a ranking of the others they hate. However, all are in agreement that the Cowboys are the top despised team.

Over 50 years with a marketing plan that it is the Dallas Cowboys and all of the rest of the teams. Then we wonder why they are hated. If the media would shut up on it and stop with the America's Team claptrap it may die down. I am an Eagles fan. We have our own reputation. And in reality, it is nothing as it was. There are also teams where the fan stupidity is the same or worse. Dallas never looked at the Eagles as their prime opponent until it started a couple of decades ago although there were a couple of blips before that. The NFC East may not like each other, and each team has a ranking of the others they hate. However, all are in agreement that the Cowboys are the top despised team.
I’m not saying it hasn’t been earned, but IMO the pendulum has swung so hard in the other direction that it’s so cliche for all other fanbases to especially dump on the Cowboys.. that in itself has become annoying to me, so I’ll root for Dallas

I’ll even give mild special exceptions to fans of other teams in the NFC East.. but fans of all other teams who passionately mock the Cowboys for every loss need to STFU

I’m not saying it hasn’t been earned, but IMO the pendulum has swung so hard in the other direction that it’s so cliche for all other fanbases to especially dump on the Cowboys.. that in itself has become annoying to me, so I’ll root for Dallas

I’ll even give mild special exceptions to fans of other teams in the NFC East.. but fans of all other teams who passionately mock the Cowboys for every loss need to STFU
:laughing0301:

giphy.gif

Frosting Cowboys fan's balls is half the fun.

The Boys survived the Giants on Thursday Nite Football; 20-15! I don't have Prime so couldn't watch it, but the scores showed after Dallas scored 2 TD's early, they only had a couple FG's in the 2nd Half! Anybody? :oops: :stir: :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

The Boys survived the Giants on Thursday Nite Football; 20-15! I don't have Prime so couldn't watch it, but the scores showed after Dallas scored 2 TD's early, they only had a couple FG's in the 2nd Half! Anybody? :oops: :stir: :eek: :rolleyes: ;)
I don't do prime either so I was wondering who won....Thanks.

Sucks the Cowboys won though. ;)

Forum List

Back