I see that the Dow took another dump today......Down another 248 at close

more debt
more inflation
devalued USD

the disaster is unfolding right before our eyes and the Media is working feverishly to convince us there are no problems.

1713217844656.jpeg

1713217825826.jpeg

1713217876223.jpeg

Typical mindless partisan drone....he is 100% responsible for the market going down and 0% responsible when it goes up.

You people are so fucking boring.

Well unfortunately for you, we'll never see what your girl does to the market.

But it does make it so much easier to criticize both sides, doesn't it? :laughing0301:

Well unfortunately for you, we'll never see what your girl does to the market. :laughing0301:

correct, we will not. Too many mindless partisan drones on both sides for that to ever happen.

And you think that is a good thing.

You and those like you are why we are sitting at 34T in debt...and you are proud of it.

correct, we will not. Too many mindless partisan drones on both sides for that to ever happen.

And you think that is a good thing.

You and those like you are why we are sitting at 34T in debt...and you are proud of it.

At lease we have two known quantities. You don't have a fucking clue what your girl might to do.

You know how women are with money. And that PMS thing is scary. She might wake up one morning with cramps and push the nuclear button.

:laughing0301:

basically flat overall over 3years (but for the known dead cat covid bounce due) yawning.

2024 took off great, but now crashing why? I was down 22% for 2022 due to bonds? 2023? I’d have to look? Nice try though. Breaking even over 4 yrs ain’t cutting it.

It is not crashing.

Can you people make a single post without the stupid drama?

basically flat overall over 3years (but for the known dead cat covid bounce due) yawning.

2024 took off great, but now crashing why? I was down 22% for 2022 due to bonds? 2023? I’d have to look? Nice try though. Breaking even over 4 yrs ain’t cutting it.
Flat? It is spot on the 10 yr trend. Its math.

1713219372410.png

yes, and those two known quantities have led us to 34T in debt and growing. Do you think that is a good thing?

No way she could do worse than your beloved party.

Of course it's not a good thing. But it's a little late to do anything about it, besides, the debt won't matter much after President Joe's stupidity and incompetence gets the whole world in a nuclear war.

Never forget what Barack Obama said, "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."

Since Biden took office:

Gasoline: +47.8%
Groceries: +21.1%
Restaurants: +21.4%
Baby food: +30.5%
Pet food: +23.7%
Rent: +20.9%
Electricity: +28.3%
Natural gas: +26.9%
Used cars: +20.9%
Air fare: +32.7%
Public transportation: +22.2%
Real average weekly earnings: -3.9%
15 million more JOBS
Largest wage increases in 30 years
Highest stock market in HISTORY
GDP not seen in 20 years
Booming Real Estate market

Will remind you when it goes under 20 000 .

Which it will

And is why I went full commodities two months ago .
50% Investment and 50% trading .
It didn’t drop under 20,000 at the height of Covid. Unless you are predicting a World War III with nuclear weapons used I dont see how that is remotely possible, and your commodities will be useless at that point.

So Joe Biden's only accomplishment was to benefit rich investment companies and stock brokers? :laughing0301:

I am not a rich investment companies and nor a stock broker but a growing market benefits me as well

A weak China economically, still strong inflationary pressures in Amerca coupled to a booming economy, and robust hiring are responsible for a fluctuating market.

It goes up and down independent of Biden.

I don't think we are going to see Fed Reserve cuts anytime soon.

Forum List

Back