🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I see the muslim Terrorist attack In Columbus, Ohio is getting VERY LITTLE coverage!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
There hasn't been a new update on the Columbus attack in two days. Just that the fbi is looking into it. Great. Is this the beginning of the country accepting this sort of thing? Have we become numb like Obama would say? Are Americans going to ever stand up and demand that dangerous refugees/immigrants be removed from country? Is the media sweeping this attack under the rug because there wasn't a gun involved or because of agenda?

‘A Lot of Hate and Anger’: Victims Recall Gruesome Ohio Machete Attack
'A Lot of Hate and Anger': Victims Recall Gruesome Ohio Machete Attack

Ohio Restaurant Owner: Machete Attack ‘Most Definitely’ Terrorism; Argued with Local Arabs About Israel
EXCLUSIVE–Ohio Restaurant Owner: Machete Attack ‘Most Definitely’ Terrorism; Argued with Local Arabs About Israel - Breitbart

Appears to be another one of the Obomanations sons!

ohio-mohamed-barry.jpg

This board is a curious place. Yesterday I read a thread that was banned as race baiting, even though it was mild and inoffensive other than it questions race relations and brought up the ginormous black crime rate. I thought we were Post racial and all that. Depends I guess, on who writes the rules and who enforces them. The mods here are rather touchy...

This board is a curious place. Yesterday I read a thread that was banned as race baiting, even though it was mild and inoffensive other than it questions race relations and brought up the ginormous black crime rate. I thought we were Post racial and all that. Depends I guess, on who writes the rules and who enforces them. The mods here are rather touchy...

The OP came in whining the other day that this story was being covered up by MSM. I showed him news sources that ran it within 24 minutes -- and how his own crackpot links --- Pam Geller and her ilk --- got the story from MSM. Classic selective Googling.

Now he's back whining again. No doubt he'll start a new thread on this every couple of days to go "waaah-- pay attention to me!!!". Best to just let him cry himself to sleep.

Here's the fact.

He didn't kill anyone. Muslims and black thugs and a few psycho white turds have raised the bar of shock. The media knows it.

Wounded isn't enough. There must be death to create shock value and boost TV ratings. Had this Muslim killed 9 or 10....it would be San Bernadino big. But he didn't. He wounded several.

Sad state of American society and media.

The OP came in whining the other day that this story was being covered up by MSM. I showed him news sources that ran it within 24 minutes -- and how his own crackpot links --- Pam Geller and her ilk --- got the story from MSM. Classic selective Googling.

Now he's back whining again. No doubt he'll start a new thread on this every couple of days to go "waaah-- pay attention to me!!!". Best to just let him cry himself to sleep.
There HAS been some coverage, and it appears to be a lone wolf terrorist attack...
Columbus, Ohio, machete attack: Suspect a possible 'lone wolf' - CNN.com

Now, crickets...

Yeah. I saw a man die as a result of an accident, some witnesses (black boys) made that into a racial incident when it was clearly an accident. I lived through a period in my life deluged by black race baiting demagogues as well. And that " hands up don't shoot" thing was a fraud. Wolf! WOLF! You hear claims of racism so many times, when it gets old and preposterous.

There HAS been some coverage, and it appears to be a lone wolf terrorist attack...

Now, crickets...

"Terrorism" needs an agenda. Terrorism's point is coercion. "Do what we want or the kid gets it".

But yes, there's been coverage. That's what I pointed out to the OP the first time he came whining about this, crying the blues that the media ignored it.

He reminds me of the little kid who goes:
"Mo-om! I can't find my shirt!"
Mother: "Did you LOOK?"
Kid: "Nooo...."

Recall how the MSM, FBI and other OBAMA approved agencies waited days to report the muslim terrorist attack in San Bernardino was Islamic Terrorism even after most literate folks on the internet know the muslim's name an hour after the attact from someone who was listening to a police scanner. Muslim terrorist activity is not something the establishment wants to recognize. Barry Hussaine Obama, Nobel Peace Prize recipient likes it like that.

There hasn't been a new update on the Columbus attack in two days. Just that the fbi is looking into it. Great. Is this the beginning of the country accepting this sort of thing? Have we become numb like Obama would say? Are Americans going to ever stand up and demand that dangerous refugees/immigrants be removed from country? Is the media sweeping this attack under the rug because there wasn't a gun involved or because of agenda?

‘A Lot of Hate and Anger’: Victims Recall Gruesome Ohio Machete Attack
'A Lot of Hate and Anger': Victims Recall Gruesome Ohio Machete Attack

Ohio Restaurant Owner: Machete Attack ‘Most Definitely’ Terrorism; Argued with Local Arabs About Israel
EXCLUSIVE–Ohio Restaurant Owner: Machete Attack ‘Most Definitely’ Terrorism; Argued with Local Arabs About Israel - Breitbart

Appears to be another one of the Obomanations sons!

ohio-mohamed-barry.jpg
My prince! Is that you?

Now, crickets...
Yep! Two whole days and no action yet! I'll bet even Fox has been wasting airtime on the death of Scalia instead of this crime. Must be a massive coverup by the FBI.

Now, crickets...

"Terrorism" needs an agenda. Terrorism's point is coercion. "Do what we want or the kid gets it".

But yes, there's been coverage. That's what I pointed out to the OP the first time he came whining about this, crying the blues that the media ignored it.

He reminds me of the little kid who goes:
"Mo-om! I can't find my shirt!"
Mother: "Did you LOOK?"
Kid: "Nooo...."

If the guy was a Christian you'd be screaming about the Crusades.
And this particular terrorist had already been investigated for his radical islamist views.
Muslims kill infidels for religious reasons,which of course is the basis of the muslim terrorist war against any and all who are not muslims.
And there is your agenda....but of course you knew this since thats what it's been about from the beginning.

Speculation fallacy.

And easily disproved anyway --- I've got legions of posts here making the same Composition Fallacy point about.... Eric Rudolph.... Robert Dear... Tim McVeigh.... John Salvi.... Scott Roeder..... the Ku Klux Klan..... I'll pull up the whole list if you want.

So you lose.

And this particular terrorist had already been investigated for his radical islamist views.
Muslims kill infidels for religious reasons,which of course is the basis of the muslim terrorist war against any and all who are not muslims.
And there is your agenda....but of course you knew this since thats what it's been about from the beginning.

I "know" no such thing --- see above. Unfortunately I don't live in a fucking comic book.

Speculation fallacy.

And easily disproved anyway --- I've got legions of posts here making the same Composition Fallacy point about.... Eric Rudolph.... Robert Dear... Tim McVeigh.... John Salvi.... Scott Roeder..... the Ku Klux Klan..... I'll pull up the whole list if you want.

So you lose.

I "know" no such thing --- see above. Unfortunately I don't live in a fucking comic book.

You type so much and say so little.....
And the fact you'll lie about the root cause of muslim extremism tells me further conversation with you would be time wasted.

Speculation fallacy.

So you lose.

And the fact you'll lie about the root cause of muslim extremism tells me further conversation with you would be time wasted.

Walk away, loser. You lost.

Speculation fallacy.

So you lose.

Sorry..I refuse to argue with someone who refuses to admit what is common knowledge.
It's a game you liberals play constantly.

Speculation fallacy.

So you lose.

Sorry..I refuse to argue with someone who refuses to admit what is common knowledge.
It's a game you liberals play constantly.

^^

55775483.jpg

Probably because Obama-supporters are masturbating in sadistic joy whenever a non-Westerner attacks a fellow Westerner. I swear, liberals really are the most loathsome, miserable human beings on this planet.

Probably because Obama-supporters are masturbating in sadistic joy whenever a non-Westerner attacks a fellow Westerner.

----- Link?

I don't need a link, because in real-life experience with many self-hating-American horses' asses, it's blatantly obvious to anyone with an intact brain stem! But I can still give you factual proof of liberals sucking muslim cock: read the UK's BBCunt or Guardiabomination. Or our own Salon or PuffingtonPOS -- all of these leftist sites are foaming with hatred of Americans while living on a diet of mud-slime come. Like the 3rd-world fellatrix whores liberal pigs are.

Forum List

Back