I snapped in Public twice in the last 6 days

I have trouble handling unexpected life situations. First I was on a date saturday and was told by the waitress they dont accept discover card. Then today at the pharmacy I bring the insurance card that arrived in the mail and was told that is not the right card. So of course I blew up because I was thinking the medicine would be $459 lol What the dumb bitch didnt tell me is I still have insurance on file from the old job and that the price is low. If she had said that then I would not have yelled and cursed still thinking I didnt have insurance

Any time I snap out it has to do with money or a woman

Just an observation based on your posts over the years. Have you considered yoga, mediation or Tai Chi? It might help create a relaxed disposition.

I don't know your life story, but I know people aren't perfect so I don't judge you. Certainly if one experiences injustice, it is your duty to stand up against it, and everyone should support you. I know many people would have snapped if dealt the hand my wife and I have been dealt. I trudge on, with the grace of God. You should too!

what I need is a sexy latina to put her ass in my face this Labor Day Weekend lol

I have trouble handling unexpected life situations. First I was on a date saturday and was told by the waitress they dont accept discover card. Then today at the pharmacy I bring the insurance card that arrived in the mail and was told that is not the right card. So of course I blew up because I was thinking the medicine would be $459 lol What the dumb bitch didnt tell me is I still have insurance on file from the old job and that the price is low. If she had said that then I would not have yelled and cursed still thinking I didnt have insurance

By the title, I thought you were snapping a football.

By the title, I thought you were snapping a football.

The black term for flipping out is SNAPPING

Only twice in six days?

I expected six times an hour...

Only twice in six days?

I should be ok the rest of the month, I dont see any money issues happening no time soon

Only twice in six days?

I should be ok the rest of the month, I dont see any money issues happening no time soon

I only snap when I am driving in H-Town... Which is twice a day and for two hours each time...

If the OP can't control himself in public when he hears unexpected news, he's a menace to society.

When I snap it's for a good reason
You're gonna end up dead or in the pen unless you're lying, which is likely.

Can not speak for FBJ but I am still alive and never been in prison...

Been shot, stabbed, ran over, beaten nearly to death a few times but never been to prison...

Spent a night in the drunk tank and never went back...

Some just know when to push it so far... and some do not...

If the OP can't control himself in public when he hears unexpected news, he's a menace to society.

When I snap it's for a good reason
You're gonna end up dead or in the pen unless you're lying, which is likely.

I didn't snap and attack anyone I just snapped at the situation and said tell me the price so I can pay for it and get the fuck out of here

You are obviously a very high intensity individual. If you do not control yourself and you just let yourself "snap", you will get shot and/or go to prison.

Just be cool.

You are obviously a very high intensity individual. If you do not control yourself and you just let yourself "snap", you will get shot and/or go to prison.

Just be cool.

Only if I attack someone

Do you care to describe the "medication" that costs $500 that you can't cover on a bad insurance card? Are you a terminal patient?

Do you care to describe the "medication" that costs $500 that you can't cover on a bad insurance card? Are you a terminal patient?

No medication cost that much I was just scared for a split second because I assumed the insurance I had from the job I worked at from 7/1 to 8/9 had already ended. So when I was giving her the new insurance card for the state job I was updating my insurance and then told that is the card for doctor visits not insurance. That's when I thought it was going to be over a $100 since I had no insurance. It turns out I still have active insurance from the old job which is weird since my last day was 8/9/. So the dumb bitch should have just said I still have insurance instead of making me think I dont and cant get my medicine for a low price until I bring in the insurance card with RX on the front. What I should have done is just deal with the black lady I normally talk to when I go in there but this retarded indian bitch made things all complicated because she was not familiar with me. So it's my fault for not waiting for the black lady

Forum List

Back