I spoke too soon. America's favorite ambulance chaser heads to Ferguson Missouri

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
For the last few days I have been literally stunned that Al and Jess haven't showed up yet in Ferguson Missouri. Well of course I should have known.

Send In the Clowns ! Sharpton Heads To Ferguson MO

Sharpton to hold press conference after meeting with Brown family

Sharpton tells The Associated Press that he's spoken with a grandfather of Michael Brown and plans to meet with the family in person Tuesday in Ferguson. Following the meeting, Sharpton plans to hold a press conference at 12:30 p.m.
Click here to watch Rev. Al Sharpton’s press conference live:*Computer*/*Mobile

Sharpton also stated in a press release:*“I just spoke with Leslie McSpadden, the grandfather of Michael Brown. He has asked me to come to St. Louis in light of the police killing of his grandson to assist the family in achieving a fair investigation and justice. I assured him that National Action Network will stand with the family, as we have done for families around the country and assist in any way that we can. I am dispatching Rev. De-Ves Toon of our National Action Network field department to St. Louis immediately to prepare for my visit, and to work with groups in the area as we pursue justice in the tradition of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.”

kmov

1newsjunkie: Send In the Clowns ! Sharpton Heads To Ferguson MO

I have to say, that I have to roll with the eyewitness testimony from the scene. I believe they have every right to be pissed off short of rioting and stealing shit. Civil disobedience can be a good thing.

what did you want him to do? Say no to the family..... why do you a give dam what sharpton does?

what did you want him to do? Say no to the family..... why do you a give dam what sharpton does?
If I were family I would tell Sharpton no. It helps to make what could be a tragedy as cheap as the Martin affair.

He uses misery for profit. He deserves to be put in jail or shot. Sharpton and company make their many through a legal version of extortion.

Last edited:

If it were me I wouldn't want him near the place. The moment he shows up is the moment a division will now appear and be highlighted. For millions of us, any sympathy we had for the victim and the family will now go out the window once this fuck takes center stage.

There are few people in this country that are more divisive than Al Sharpton.

Last edited:
I have to say, that I have to roll with the eyewitness testimony from the scene. I believe they have every right to be pissed off short of rioting and stealing shit. Civil disobedience can be a good thing.

Who are the eyewitnesses anyway ? Friends of the victim ? Were any just bystanders with no biases ?

It's almost 10pm in Ferguson. Any speculation on where Big Al Sharpy is at this very moment?

That's what they need---more racists. It's bound to improve the situation and calm things down. :eusa_hand:

For the last few days I have been literally stunned that Al and Jess haven't showed up yet in Ferguson Missouri. Well of course I should have known.

Send In the Clowns ! Sharpton Heads To Ferguson MO

Sharpton to hold press conference after meeting with Brown family

Sharpton tells The Associated Press that he's spoken with a grandfather of Michael Brown and plans to meet with the family in person Tuesday in Ferguson. Following the meeting, Sharpton plans to hold a press conference at 12:30 p.m.
Click here to watch Rev. Al Sharpton’s press conference live:*Computer*/*Mobile

Sharpton also stated in a press release:*“I just spoke with Leslie McSpadden, the grandfather of Michael Brown. He has asked me to come to St. Louis in light of the police killing of his grandson to assist the family in achieving a fair investigation and justice. I assured him that National Action Network will stand with the family, as we have done for families around the country and assist in any way that we can. I am dispatching Rev. De-Ves Toon of our National Action Network field department to St. Louis immediately to prepare for my visit, and to work with groups in the area as we pursue justice in the tradition of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.”

kmov

1newsjunkie: Send In the Clowns ! Sharpton Heads To Ferguson MO

That's as predictable as sunrise and sunset.

Sharpton isn't interested in facts or justice. He sees an opportunity to make money.

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs." - Booker T Washington

Last edited:

Forum List

Back