I stand with hunter!!

my god youre an idiot,,

hes already been found guilty dumbass,,
But not sentenced. I have been saying he would be found guilty, from the beginning. Message to you and nut balls thinking of long sentences for situations that never get long sentences is grow up, go get laid, and just try to be happy, with your own empty little life. There will be no long sentence and it won't affect normal people or move the needle on his daddy's presidential race, as you F*ckups, could never connect the dots without evidence.

But not sentenced. I have been saying he would be found guilty, from the beginning. Message to you and nut balls thinking of long sentences for situations that never get long sentences is grow up, go get laid, and just try to be happy, with your own empty little life. There will be no long sentence and it won't affect normal people or move the needle on his daddy's presidential race, as you F*ckups, could never connect the dots without evidence.
but you didnt say sentenced did you,,

just another example of you lack of capacity to think,,

the law itself violates the 2nd A,,

but youre right,,
The 1st Amendment guarantees free speech but it doesn't give you the right to yell "fire" in a crowded theater. Reasonable restrictions on the 1st and 2nd Amendments are part of civilized life. If you can be charged with a felony for lying to a FBI agent surely it's a felony to lie on a federal form. If you don't like federal forms by all means do away with them but you can't have it both ways.

The 1st Amendment guarantees free speech but it doesn't give you the right to yell "fire" in a crowded theater. Reasonable restrictions on the 1st and 2nd Amendments are part of civilized life. If you can be charged with a felony for lying to a FBI agent surely it's a felony to lie on a federal form. If you don't like federal forms by all means do away with them but you can't have it both ways.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED means exactly what it says,,

and you can yell fire in a crowded theater,, theres no law against it,,

you either support the 2nd amendment or you dont,,

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED means exactly what it says,,

and you can yell fire in a crowded theater,, theres no law against it,,

you either support the 2nd amendment or you dont,,
the-second-amendment-v0-3wnsdtc2py3b1.jpg

Using drugs, or alcohol should bar an individual from BEING an American, never mind owning a firearm. There is never a need to be in the altered state those products produce. Definitely no need to be in possession of a gun while on them.

I agree. Even marijuana is something that alters your consciousness and makes you someone you are not. . temporarily. But some people smoke that stuff all the time. That's all we need is 20% of the population high on .. whow knows what?

I agree. Even marijuana is something that alters your consciousness and makes you someone you are not. . temporarily. But some people smoke that stuff all the time. That's all we need is 20% of the population high on .. whow knows what?
we got more people than that high on government approved mind altering drugs administered by licensed medical professionals,,

There is no absolute right to anything.

If you murder someone, you forfeit your right to life (in some states) and I don't have a problem w/ that

There is no absolute right to anything.

If you murder someone, you forfeit your right to life (in some states) and I don't have a problem w/ that
unless you violate someone elses rights and found guilty of it they are absolute,,

thats called due process,,

unless you violate someone elses rights and found guilty of it they are absolute,,

thats called due process,,
I don't think it is a bad thing to limit certain people having access to a gun. If they want a gun, they can ditch the drugs. on the other hand, it is noteworthy that ANYTHING or virtually anything can be used as a weapon and we certainly can't ban.. I dunno... baseball bats... steak knives.. so yeh.. can't demand that people proclaim on a form they will never misuse those items (b4 they can have them)... But still... guns have gone off accidentally and killed people.. knives not so much

I don't think it is a bad thing to limit certain people having access to a gun. If they want a gun, they can ditch the drugs. on the other hand, it is noteworthy that ANYTHING or virtually anything can be used as a weapon and we certainly can't ban.. I dunno... baseball bats... steak knives.. so yeh.. can't demand that people proclaim on a form they will never misuse those items (b4 they can have them)... But still... guns have gone off accidentally and killed people.. knives not so much
I really dont give a shit what you think,,

you either support the constitution and our rights it protects or youre an enemy of the people and the state,,

its your choice,,

I really dont give a shit what you think,,

you either support the constitution and our rights it protects or youre an enemy of the people and the state,,

its your choice,,
I don't give a *&^%$ what you think bc you apparently can't hold an adult conversation.. have to use swear words..

Too bad people don't take the Word of God as seriously as they do the words in the Constitution. . which is why leftists don't take either one seriously.

I don't give a *&^%$ what you think bc you apparently can't hold an adult conversation.. have to use swear words..

Too bad people don't take the Word of God as seriously as they do the words in the Constitution. . which is why leftists don't take either one seriously.
what I think is also irrelevant,,

what makes you the arbiter of what should or shouldnt be??

if you dont like our constitution under its orginal intent you have two choices,,

you can either get it changed or you can get the fuck out and go some where more to your liking,,

what I think is also irrelevant,,

what makes you the arbiter of what should or shouldnt be??

if you dont like our constitution under its orginal intent you have two choices,,

you can either get it changed or you can get the fuck out and go some where more to your liking,,

How ironic! For that matter, "who makes you the arbiter of what should or shouldn't be?

What a hypocrite

Ignore is looking apropos

1718230102514.png

Forum List

Back