🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'I started the Arab Spring. Now death is everywhere, and extremism blooming'

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Spring is in the air in the Arab word. The Spring that the left wing so supported.

Mrs Hamdy was the council inspector who, five years ago today confiscated the vegetable stall of a street vendor in her dusty town in central Tunisia.

In despair, that young man set himself on fire in a protest outside the council offices. Within weeks, he was dead, dozens of young Arab men had copied him, riots had overthrown his president, and the Arab Spring was under way.

As the world marks the anniversary, Syria and Iraq are in flames, Libya has broken down, and the twin evils of militant terror and repression stalk the region.

That's why Limbaugh wanted the moonbat messiah to fail. He knew that everything this meat muppet faggot wanted to do would turn into a disaster.

The Arab spring was the neocon's plan of spreading democracy throughout the Middle East;

the plan they started with the Iraq War.
HOLY SHITE?! Is there NOTHING Liberals will not try to blame others for?

Obama went on his own personal crusade to help the Arab Spring about, to 'liberate' the 'oppressed' Muslim people by helping them get rid of their oppressors. Mubarak, Qadaffi...yet when the Iranian people rose up and looked for him to support them Obama turned his back on them.

The Arab spring was the neocon's plan of spreading democracy throughout the Middle East;
HOLY SHITE?! Is there NOTHING Liberals will not try to blame others for? Obama went on his own personal crusade to help the Arab Spring about, to 'liberate' the 'oppressed' Muslim people by helping them get rid of their oppressors. Mubarak, Qadaffi...yet when the Iranian people rose up and looked for him to support them Obama turned his back on them.
What a hypocrite! The OP was about a Tunisian woman and suddenly it's about Obama. You're lucky I'm not a wimp that goes running to mods when someone tries to "hijack" thread. Why no complaint about message #2?

What a hypocrite! The OP was about a Tunisian woman and suddenly it's about Obama.

I'm not the one who spewed the lie about the Arab Spring to drag us off topic, Konrad...attack the ignorant SOB who did and get off my ass....as if you had room to open your mouth.

What a hypocrite! The OP was about a Tunisian woman and suddenly it's about Obama.
I'm not the one who spewed the lie about the Arab Spring to drag us off topic, Konrad...attack the ignorant SOB who did and get off my ass....as if you had room to open your mouth.
Offering an alternate view is not dragging a thread off-topic. If you weren't so oblivious, you'd realize message #2 was a much worse offender than the one you quoted, IMO, you just have a problem when your preconceptions are challenged.

HOLY SHITE?! Is there NOTHING Liberals will not try to blame others for? Obama went on his own personal crusade to help the Arab Spring about, to 'liberate' the 'oppressed' Muslim people by helping them get rid of their oppressors. Mubarak, Qadaffi...yet when the Iranian people rose up and looked for him to support them Obama turned his back on them.
What a hypocrite! The OP was about a Tunisian woman and suddenly it's about Obama. You're lucky I'm not a wimp that goes running to mods when someone tries to "hijack" thread. Why no complaint about message #2?

Crawl up in Mommy's lap and let her make everything all the better for you.

Talk to easyt65 about it. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisies.

Talk to easyt65 about it. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisies.

Does Easy crawl up in your Mommy's lap too?

Spring is in the air in the Arab word. The Spring that the left wing so supported.

Mrs Hamdy was the council inspector who, five years ago today confiscated the vegetable stall of a street vendor in her dusty town in central Tunisia.

In despair, that young man set himself on fire in a protest outside the council offices. Within weeks, he was dead, dozens of young Arab men had copied him, riots had overthrown his president, and the Arab Spring was under way.

As the world marks the anniversary, Syria and Iraq are in flames, Libya has broken down, and the twin evils of militant terror and repression stalk the region.

Heckuvajob Barry!

Yes, but things are getting better for Tunisians than they were before that guy set himself on fire.

HOLY SHITE?! Is there NOTHING Liberals will not try to blame others for?

Obama went on his own personal crusade to help the Arab Spring about, to 'liberate' the 'oppressed' Muslim people by helping them get rid of their oppressors. Mubarak, Qadaffi...yet when the Iranian people rose up and looked for him to support them Obama turned his back on them.

Amen. Spot on. Obama is all Sunni all the time. I think he only made the agreement with Iran to try to keep them from thwarting his plans to turn the ME over to the MB and to keep Jarrett happy.

Yes, but things are getting better for Tunisians than they were before that guy set himself on fire.

No Tunisia is seriously hurting because of extremism. Have you forgotten the jihadist attacks in Tunisia and the havoc they have wrought on the country?

Forum List

Back