I Still Don't Understand Why Anybody Would Want Four More Years Of This Economy

I was just sitting here and thinking about this while eating my lunch. Freezing the grocery prices is equal to food shortages. Democrats must really want to starve.

Sorry that you are suffering so, as for me and mine we have never done better.

Then again, I do not rely on the POTUS for my success or failures.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Are you aware of what freezing grocery prices would actually mean?

Most middle class folks are being hurt by high food and gas prices.

You mean because the rich are basically indirectly stealing from them?

I was just sitting here and thinking about this while eating my lunch. Freezing the grocery prices is equal to food shortages. Democrats must really want to starve.
I've already shown on another link that wages are up even after inflation. That means we got raises and when prices came down, we are now making MORE than we were before. WINNING!

Aren't you? Tell us your personal story, loser.

January 6th was the best thing that ever happened to democrats

They shot an unarmed women and put the rest in jail for the rest of thier lives

Yeah and it's currently the only thing that they have to float about as all of the indictments are disappearing and they couldn't even take down the greatest president of all time. Or at least in my lifetime that's what I see him as.

Shut up and vote for the Queen and protect democracy.

It's time. I'm with her.

What are you talking about? Kamala? Please tell me that you're being sarcastic.

Shut up and vote for the Queen and protect democracy.

It's time. I'm with her.

American capitalism is failing Trump's base as white working-class 'deaths of despair' rise​

Back when uneducated white America belonged to unions, they told black people to pick themselves up by their bootstraps. ANYONE can make it in America. You know what your problem is? Drugs, fatherlessness, lack of education, having kids you can't afford,

Remove those good paying union jobs and what do we see? Murder, fentynol OD's, suicide, alcohol disease, crime, my oh my. And you looked down on blacks who've been dealing with this for centuries. Finally you understand.

Nor do we rely on a Gov Welfare Check like Road Runner
And then bitch constantly about the hand that feeds her.

There is not a poster on USMB that is more useless than RoadRunner. @FJB
Most middle class folks are being hurt by high food and gas prices.
Thanks to trumps OPEC+ deal, which fucked ALL AMERICANS on gas prices.

Nobody is going to freeze prices.

That is just empty campaign rhetoric, not unlike Mexico paying for a wall
And look at what Kroger said. They are going to lower prices by 1/2 a billion bucks.

Here's some good reading for middle class struggling Republicans who think the GOP or Trump is the answer

I sure hope that you're right. Otherwise we would be headed straight for another great depression.
You ^^^^ have no idea what caused "The Great Depression" nor do you have any idea of when (Years) the Great Depression Occurred.

I sure hope that you're right. Otherwise we would be headed straight for another great depression.

In order to do so Congress would have to give her the power like they did Nixon in 1970. No way that gets 60 plus votes in the Senate.

Tariffs are a far bigger concern to me as the POTUS has almost unlimited power over those

Nor do we rely on a Gov Welfare Check like Road Runner
And then bitch constantly about the hand that feeds her.

There is not a poster on USMB that is more useless than RoadRunner. @FJB

Thanks to trumps OPEC+ deal, which fucked ALL AMERICANS on gas prices.

I know people who

a. Benefit from a union but vote GOP
b. are on disability/free government shit but voting GOP
c. Immigrants voting GOP. Because "she had to wait in line and illegals don't" Which is bullshit. She lied her way into this country with fake marriages and bank accounts showing they had enough to get themselves started. Also on Obamacare and Food assistance.
d. Women who are pro choice voting Republican
e. Rely on student loans or other government programs/safety nets but voting for Trump
f. Even this dude's voting Republican
1724172188492.png

They should have had him speak at the RNC

I know people who

a. Benefit from a union but vote GOP
b. are on disability/free government shit but voting GOP
c. Immigrants voting GOP. Because "she had to wait in line and illegals don't" Which is bullshit. She lied her way into this country with fake marriages and bank accounts showing they had enough to get themselves started. Also on Obamacare and Food assistance.
d. Women who are pro choice voting Republican
e. Rely on student loans or other government programs/safety nets but voting for Trump
f. Even this dude's voting Republican
View attachment 998625
They should have had him speak at the RNC

Cool story, bro. :badgrin:

That's the entire point of DemoKKKrat economic policies.

Robbing from the poor and giving to the rich. Then they wonder why we hate them so much and why we don't treat them as equals. I would say that they're filthy animals, but that's an insult to animals.

Forum List

Back