I talked to dozens of black folks the last few days

Most were very nice . They’re most nice if you engage first !!
And what would have happened if they wasn't nice ?

People that use their personal experiences with blacks to “prove” that all blacks are bad people are just silly as people that use their good experiences with black people to prove that all black are good people.

This whole notion of blacks being ( feral , blood thirsty demons and rogue homicidal rampaging monsters ) is false

The whole notion created by you white people with zero basis because when, or if, black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate white businesses, white communities and white neighborhoods, writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating facts to prove how violent white people are, going into majority white countries n killing the indigenous white population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can you say blk ppl are feral , blood thirsty demons and rogue homicidal rampaging monsters .

They are humans and have the same hopes and dreams as anyone
My father always said the meanest people on earth were white People and that they are products of what is known as INVOLUTION which is the opposite of EVOLUTION.

Only a soul can make you a HUE-man and we use our pineal glands to connect with our souls. They don’t poison them, starve them and drop bombs on them and all that done from a people who have done nothing to them

When you look at black history it's almost like we are dealing with another species.

Their culture is more aggressive and loud than I am used to but good folks In every race .
This coming from the white culture that even when they attend weddings they dress up like warlords.

royal-wedding-comparison-kate-meghan-1526759611.jpg

And this is coming from the race of people that does film after film worshipping white thugs ?

Goodfellas ? Sopranos ? Bonnie and Clyde ? Billy The Kid ? Capone ? The people who are always doing documentaries trying humanize white serial killers ? Ted Bundy ? Gacy ? Dahlmer ?

The people that franchise violent whites like Rambo, Rocky, Robocop, Superman, Spiderman, Aquaman, Ant Man, Iron Man, the Avengers, Ethan Hunt, Gladiator, john Wayne.

The white culture that has thousands nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, and biological weapons.

I don't give a dam about a whitye person liking me. The problem is in system of white supremacy, white people have the right to kill me and other black person with impunity.

I want to stop that. I don't give shit who you likes who

Look at the history. What you said doesn't impress me

To me your one of them - Act racist when required - types

Notice I said “act”, not “be”. Thandeka points out that many whites will act in racist ways even though they have no racist beliefs themselves, even when they must go against their own ideas of right and wrong. Why? Because they do not want to become an outcast among whites – particularly the whites in their family or at school or work, particularly their own parents.

For example, whites will remain silent when they know they should speak up about something racist that was said or done. Or they will not marry blacks because their family disapproves. Etc.

These acts are not without cost: they add to one’s white shame and therefore to one’s brokenness.

Their culture is more aggressive and loud than I am used to but good folks In every race .

It’s the white leftist filth that has caused this fake wedge ( race war ) in the nation and our the ones creating false narratives for personal gain
[/QUOTE]

This whole notion of blacks being ( feral , blood thirsty demons and rogue homicidal rampaging monsters ) is false

It’s the white leftist filth that has caused this fake wedge ( race war ) in the nation and our the ones creating false narratives for personal gain
Blacks are humans!!! A shocking discovery! Does anyone else on the Right know about this?
Not that I can tell..
You seem 100 percent skeptical of this post

Blacks are humans!!! A shocking discovery! Does anyone else on the Right know about this?
Not that I can tell..
that is the problem when you are a trained psychologist and an amateur sleuth.

Not that I can tell..
Funny you think I am a racist , mentally Ill, sexually bizarre and you hate my politics

There's a bout a half dozen black families here in Burley, and half of them are Mormon.
Havs a biracial couple in my church. Unfortunately both have done time for drugs

I rarely talk but I engaged at least 20 in 2 days to see inside their soul
Most whites don't like blacks and most blacks don't like whites. You honkeys can't dance, you suck at sports, your music is nasty.
As far as racism goes we are racist as well. We don't like whites. But hey, I am not racist, as I have letters from my Ancestors thanking the
white man for bringing us from Africa and allowing us to work, and start a family in America. We are grateful that the Republican Abe Lincoln set us free.
This honkey made a living dancing so I don't know what you mean, the black guy I was friends with and a dancer is just like any human, they have wants and needs..I don't see color I see character and sexual magnetism, not a character judgment to whether they are worthy humans or not
thanks for sharing

Signed
CLARENCE BIGSBY

Most whites don't like blacks and most blacks don't like whites. You honkeys can't dance, you suck at sports, your music is nasty.
As far as racism goes we are racist as well. We don't like whites. But hey, I am not racist, as I have letters from my Ancestors thanking the
white man for bringing us from Africa and allowing us to work, and start a family in America. We are grateful that the Republican Abe Lincoln set us free.
Abe never actually intended to set you free until later in the war as he had to keep UK and France out
Nonetheless we are free and there is nothing you can do about that except target my race with your systemic police racial profiling.

Signed

CLARENCE BIGSBY

Ok ??
Some of the greatest athletes and musicians are white
But most are Black. Black is beautiful.

Signed
CLARENCE BIGSBY

All that comes to mind here is Lionel and Archie.

And just how stupid do you think Black people are that they're going to take advice on racism from some "White leftist"

This whole thread, including the post from the guy claiming to be Black reminds me of the old
"some of my best friends" line used by every racist.

Not that I can tell..
Funny you think I am a racist , mentally Ill, sexually bizarre and you hate my politics
You think like you were told to act. The only difference is whether you listened and heeded that information or you disavowed it and refuse to live it.

Your first paragraphs does not jive with your last one. In fact it is the white right racist filth that continues the race war.

Forum List

Back