I think America should have a 2nd Civil War

This is men against women

All western democracies will have the men rise up to stop the women from destroying their nations with the women's vote

The men will make wisdom tests for voters on the logic ability. Science says men have this more than women and this will stop the lower wisdom voters who elects crooks that destroy nations

LOL. Good one.

America's founders were not gay. They loved their women .. Their wives .. Sisters ..daughters. Mothers. They were protecting them from getting brainwashed by crooks

Comey and Mueller are Democrats. Everyone Mueller hired is a Democrat.
Well look at how Republicans are so afraid of Trump they won't dare call him out for his illegalities. They worry about their jobs.

If Trump was a democrat they would have impeached him by now.
Name one law Trump has broken.

Trump directed hush money payments to women and he knew it was illegal.

Campaign finance

U.S. Attorney’s Office of the Southern District of New York and the FBI appear to possess evidence of Donald Trump’s involvement in a criminal scheme that helped get him elected president.

This raises serious questions about what comes next, particularly in light of Trump’s appointment of Matthew Whitaker, a political loyalist, as acting attorney general.

Trump played a central role in hush-money payments made to Karen McDougal and Stephanie Clifford during the 2016 presidential campaign
If payments to women were illegal, why hasn't Trump been charged with a crime?
Why wasn't Bill Clinton charged with a crime after he lied under oath?
He was. He was charged by the House. It's called "Impeachment" you deranged jackal.

All western democracies will have the men rise up to stop the women from destroying their nations with the women's vote

The men will make wisdom tests for voters on the logic ability. Science says men have this more than women and this will stop the lower wisdom voters who elects crooks that destroy nations
Are you a homosexual male? I am a man and I am for damn sure not against women.

No. Straight males can see easily that this is the REAL PROBLEM that must be solved to save nations

Learn history. How did all prosperous nations work with democracy?
There is no nation on the planet I want to be a part of that doesnt have women.

Well look at how Republicans are so afraid of Trump they won't dare call him out for his illegalities. They worry about their jobs.

If Trump was a democrat they would have impeached him by now.

Campaign finance

U.S. Attorney’s Office of the Southern District of New York and the FBI appear to possess evidence of Donald Trump’s involvement in a criminal scheme that helped get him elected president.

This raises serious questions about what comes next, particularly in light of Trump’s appointment of Matthew Whitaker, a political loyalist, as acting attorney general.

Trump played a central role in hush-money payments made to Karen McDougal and Stephanie Clifford during the 2016 presidential campaign
He was. He was charged by the House. It's called "Impeachment" you deranged jackal.
Being impeached isnt a crime you retard. :rolleyes:

England's brexit

Has the men totally against joining the more liberal euro Union

Even in the euro Union the men are rising which will stop the liberalism of europe

America's founders were not gay. They loved their women .. Their wives .. Sisters ..daughters. Mothers. They were protecting them from getting brainwashed by crooks
So you believe that women are not and should not be considered full citizens? They are too dumb to not get brainwashed and should be 2nd class citizens?

Are you a homosexual male? I am a man and I am for damn sure not against women.

No. Straight males can see easily that this is the REAL PROBLEM that must be solved to save nations

Learn history. How did all prosperous nations work with democracy?
There is no nation on the planet I want to be a part of that doesnt have women.

Because they be bitches and hoes? Thug life and Asclepias....gangsta wannabe....from Compton even!!!

Even native Americans most prosperous tribes had the chief the power and he is a man

Never in history has any nation survived with this gap between women and men

Men will make a decision soon to either let the nations destruct or stop the women's vote.

Men will stand up. Like all thru history
Men will bring a high logical thinking ability test for voters. Science says only a few women can pass that testv

Campaign finance

Read my post again, cocksucker. I said Clinton was CHARGED with a crime by being impeached. Impeachment is the term used for charging an office holder FOR a crime, not the TERM for a crime. Idiot.

England's brexit

Even in the euro Union the men are rising which will stop the liberalism of europe

Coming together has created the longest peace that Europe has ever experienced. The EU is very much a force for good.

Campaign finance

Give him a break he didn't know that.

And maybe the House will charge Trump. The dems just took over. I wonder if the retard will change his opinion of Trump if the House does charge him. If not, what was the point he was trying to make?

Campaign finance

Read my post again, cocksucker. I said Clinton was CHARGED with a crime by being impeached. Impeachment is the term used for charging an office holder FOR a crime, not the TERM for a crime. Idiot.

So what will change in your thinking if the Democrats do charge and impeach Trump? I'm guessing not a damn thing.

So you believe that women are not and should not be considered full citizens? They are too dumb to not get brainwashed and should be 2nd class citizens?

All abilities must be used and placed correctly

The sat mat test scores at the highest levels. Shows there is a logjc difference between men and women especially at the highest levels. As the level rises more males than women .. Same with a high logic ability test for voters ... At the highest level will be nearly all men

England's brexit

If you look at who voted to Brexit and who didn't, it was all the poor and middle class people who wanted to brexit. The financial district of England did not want to brexit.

Campaign finance

And maybe the House will charge Trump. The dems just took over. I wonder if the retard will change his opinion of Trump if the House does charge him. If not, what was the point he was trying to make?
Men have already judged that mueller witch hunt is simply blackmail to cover up the deep states very serious crimes

So what will change in your thinking if the Democrats do charge and impeach Trump? I'm guessing not a damn thing.
Correct. Impeachment of Trump will not accomplish anything. You can't remove him from office.

England's brexit

If you look at who voted to Brexit and who didn't, it was all the poor and middle class people who wanted to brexit. The financial district of England did not want to brexit.

Wrong. Dead wrong

The 50-64 age group is the most experienced group and voted strong against joining the more liberal brexit

Also check how the men with the higher logic voted more for brexit over the women

This proves the war is men against women and women cannot win because of men's higher logic ability

Men have already judged that mueller witch hunt is simply blackmail to cover up the deep states very serious crimes
Deep State. LOL

Forum List

Back